Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

migueMV

Feb 5, 2019
Spain
It would be good to improve anticheat. We know that the Sentinel sanctions, but there are still many people using hacks and the Sentinel takes a lot of time to ban them. I in separate accounts have put the Sentinel to the test and have not banned me, (only test without killing anyone) just using fly. The Sentinel does not detect fly, it only kicks you but never gets to ban.
Please many people have left the server for this reason.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, I mean remove the Sentinel and add a new system, another AntiCheat
I'm assuming you've never read the Sentinel thread before? You can do it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224. The Devs are indeed improving Sentinel when and where they can. It's not just an anti cheat, it's an anti cheat made by the Devs of Cube.

Why do you want a different anti cheat? Because Sentinel doesn't instantly ban all the hackers? Like we said, the Devs are improving Sentinel where and when they can.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I'm assuming you've never read the Sentinel thread before? You can do it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224. The Devs are indeed improving Sentinel when and where they can. It's not just an anti cheat, it's an anti cheat made by the Devs of Cube.
As TheTjitt mentioned, Sentinel is getting worked on each and every day by one of our fantastic Developers.
To create a new AntiCheat system would require tons of extra time and would therefore not be worth it as it wouldn't be as good Sentinel until a few months. During that time, Sentinel could have gotten many fixes and updates to it and would still be better.
Buying an already existing AntiCheat would not be efficient either as it would require updates as the illegal cliets also does. Therefore, it's great to have a Developer who's upgrading the system as the time goes.

With all that said, we will not remove or replace Sentinel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom