Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Update 1.4
More commands:
.r <message> - responds to the last message you received (works with both /fmsg and /tell). I added this mainly because the broken /fr command annoyed me.
tGMG278.png

.color (or .c) shows a helpful cheatsheet of minecrafts color codes. Note that only ranked players can use colors on CubeCraft.
ojZidOz.png

.stalker - to manage the kill/death database. Remove players or retrieve your stats against them for all game modes
z1bnP9B.png

(instead of .stalker show <username> you can also write .stats <username>)

Added support for Tower Defence! (thanks to @Spyro The Dragon). We have added an item to display which towers you can buy with your current money.

This update is only compatible with the newest 5zig version, so be sure to download the newest 5zig version.
Id also check that link, now that i remember it takes you to 5zig version download site not the files you make that link is the whole reason i pmed you about it erasing my cubecraft settings

DevDiamonds

Dec 16, 2016
We have updated our cubecraft 5zig plugin. It now works in Skywars, Eggwars, Survival Games, Duels and Assassination. It shows a lot of useful information on screen during the game. You can download it on github.

Here's our original thread.
If you're already using this plugin it should update automatically.

Voters

Shows a list of players that can vote for item types, the time or heath and what they voted for.

Modifiers

Shows the currently active item type (basic, normal, overpowered) and time or health during the game.

Kit

Shows the currently selected kit (or shows that no kit has been selected).

Stalker

Shows how often other players in the game have killed you and how often you killed them previously in the current gamemode.

Countdown

Enables the 5zig countdown item.

Summary

Displays a short summary in the chat after the game ends.

LeaveKey
Press a configurable key (the default is L) to execute /leave.

Money

Shows how much money you have in your inventory.

Opponent

Shows your opponents name, his ping and the number of previous kills/deaths against this player.
Looks like a great plugin :)

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
We have updated our cubecraft 5zig plugin. It now works in Skywars, Eggwars, Survival Games, Duels and Assassination. It shows a lot of useful information on screen during the game. You can download it on github.

Here's our original thread.
If you're already using this plugin it should update automatically.

Voters

Shows a list of players that can vote for item types, the time or heath and what they voted for.

Modifiers

Shows the currently active item type (basic, normal, overpowered) and time or health during the game.

Kit

Shows the currently selected kit (or shows that no kit has been selected).

Stalker

Shows how often other players in the game have killed you and how often you killed them previously in the current gamemode.

Countdown

Enables the 5zig countdown item.

Summary

Displays a short summary in the chat after the game ends.

LeaveKey
Press a configurable key (the default is L) to execute /leave.

Money

Shows how much money you have in your inventory.

Opponent

Shows your opponents name, his ping and the number of previous kills/deaths against this player.
Cool, but isn't it a mod xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom