Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GavinGG_

Mar 24, 2020
Skeles are easily S tier. I mean, is there any argument?

Witches i say are high A tier, they support everything else and are very good.

Spiders are middle A tier because they are a very good source of income for early game.

Blazes are on the fence of A tier and B tier, and i genuinely dont know where to put it so i put it in its own tier between B and A. Its good, but overshadowed by skele in early game so its only really used in late-late game.

Zombie - Only used to get spiders.

Spoiler: I almost never use anything below B.

Pigmen - Used in double income rushes, but easily countered by poison

Slime: Only good when a lot of money and xp is poured into it

Creeper - Overshadowed by Blaze

Giant - Genuinely on the fence of C and D tier because by the time you can afford it, its already countered.

Silverfish - Overshadowed by Everything.

EDIT: Playing more i say i'd move blaze to A tier. But i cant do that now

EDIT 2: Giants go to D tier (overshadowed by slimes, wow a big drop) and slimes go to B tier

Attachments

• units tower defense.png
    units tower defense.png
    191 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Blake6455

Apr 20, 2020
Skeles are easily S tier. I mean, is there any argument?

Witches i say are high A tier, they support everything else and are very good.

Spiders are middle A tier because they are a very good source of income for early game.

Blazes are on the fence of A tier and B tier, and i genuinely dont know where to put it so i put it in its own tier between B and A. Its good, but overshadowed by skele in early game so its only really used in late-late game.

Zombie - Only used to get spiders.

Spoiler: I almost never use anything below B.

Pigmen - Used in double income rushes, but easily countered by poison

Slime: Only good when a lot of money and xp is poured into it

Creeper - Overshadowed by Blaze

Giant - Genuinely on the fence of C and D tier because by the time you can afford it, its already countered.

Silverfish - Overshadowed by Everything.

EDIT: Playing more i say i'd move blaze to A tier. But i cant do that now

EDIT 2: Giants go to D tier (overshadowed by slimes, wow a big drop) and slimes go to B tier

Slimes are S tier late game, if you don't use slimes then you most likely won't put a dent in an experienced player's castle.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is my tier list:
upload_2020-4-21_2-23-16.png

Explanation:

Skele and Witches are a brutal combo and need no explanation, Witches would be C tier on there own, but I never send them alone as this is ranked off my use of them and my tactics, Spiders, and Pigmen are A because they can be lethal to a slow opposing team if your quick and smart enough, I have one with this grouping more times than any due to the unpredictable factor, Slimes and Blazes are also good but the issue is cost, I prefer cheaper and quicker, I still use them late game sometimes, Creeper and Silverfish are just average, not bad, not good, never use them, but still noteworthy, Finally, At D we have Zombies, clearly they are only worth quick XP grind and then forgotten about forever, Giants are not worth it, there only semi-good when they are levels up to max, but you can do more damage quicker with anything else almost.

Open to debate and discussion as I love this game!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom