Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Josenny

Oct 14, 2017
(First of all I speak Spanish, I am using the translator)

On January 7, I arrived from work tired, I decided to play some games of skywars on my favorite server, that day my ping was a bit bad which is not the case, in one of the moments I had a pvp with a player in skywars and for now, sanctioned.

I was not using any client that alters the game other than the simple optifine, I am already unbanned but having a penalty in cubecraft is something that spoils my image, I demand a complete revision. I do not use any client that alters the game, I take care to play on my favorite server, in addition to working as a technician for a government institution in my country, I do not like to look bad in any way.

I hope a prompt reply.

Josenny

Oct 14, 2017
So that later they do not believe that I am lying about what I work for a governmental institution of the government here the proof ...

Sin título.png

Josenny

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this, if you want to make a appeal for your ban, please appeal it here - https://appeals.cubecraft.net/.
Thank you for your answer, I was unbanned, but that sanction appears in the history of my profile, so I appeal to the elimination of that history, it was something unfair that is why I want a complete review of my equipment and if it is registered that I never use a client who alters the game that sanction is removed from my profile.

Anyway thank you very much for your reply.

(Sorry for my spelling but I don't speak English)

D

Deleted member 492126

Hola, desafortunadamente no podemos quitar el ban de tu historial. No obstante tu apelación fue aceptada, lo que quiere decir que sabemos que no utilizaste hacks o ningún tipo de ventaja. Lo sentimos por la inconveniencia!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom