Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, fellow cubecrafters reading this. I thought of a good idea of adding unbans and unmutes in the store, people might buy unbans to just to come back on CCG or people will buy an unmute and redeem them self-being nice. I would say they could only buy an unban or unmute once or three times; I generally think it's a good idea for people that are punished and would like to come back to CCG or get to talk once again

Advertisement

Feb 12, 2018
Nope.
Not only would that be against the EULA, but it's also completely unfair and basically devalues any lessons that can be learned from breaking the rules.
Aside from that, people would get the impression that staff intentionally deny all appeals so people buy an unban or unmute instead.
Never seen it go against the EULA. 1 of the biggest hcf server called Veltpvp had this feature from the beginning and never got blacklisted. Since MineHQ came back; Pretty much veltpvp is dying now.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Has it always been like that? I used to know and have played quite a few server who had this feature actually...
Never seen it go against the EULA. 1 of the biggest hcf server called Veltpvp had this feature from the beginning and never got blacklisted. Since MineHQ came back; Pretty much veltpvp is dying now.
2f26e9f270cdcb264096aac6b0dc09d5.png

Source: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1590522-minecraft-commercial-use

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Not something we are ever going to consider, besides the EULA forbidding it, it would be a massive conflict of interest that would incentivise us to issue bans and mutes. I'm not sure why anyone could ever think this was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom