Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
When the appeal gets accepted it doesn’t
necessarily mean no rules were broken. It’s clear that they’re hacking but maybe they made a good appeal? Maybe they’ve proven their account got somehow hacked?

Reactions: Onik

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
u can lie to prtend the the hack ok
Cube staff members take appeals seriously, you need to provide evidence if your account was compromised in any shape or form (usually). Also, it would be hard to lie in your appeal especially if it's something as drastic as a ban, for a player like Sheni, it was probably a compromised account issue. She wouldn't just hack for no reason.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
Cube staff members take appeals seriously, you need to provide evidence if your account was compromised in any shape or form (usually). Also, it would be hard to lie in your appeal especially if it's something as drastic as a ban, for a player like Sheni, it was probably a compromised account issue. She wouldn't just hack for no reason.
^to add, it has been removed from the appeal site. When I got banned for hacking (and my account was compromised), I got unbanned AND it got removed from the appeal site.

(Onik what’s he trying to say? xd)

themainevent

May 9, 2019
I recorded the same player and it looked like he was hacking, But I guess this player can do what he wants. Probably friends with staff or something.

You could easily use a friend to make it look like you had a compromised account aswell.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
I don’t know what the issue is?

You replied out of nowhere and I wasn’t able to understand you. Onik apparently was, and I asked him what you were trying to say, xD is not meant as an insult or meant offensively.

I’ll be ignoring any future replies from you as the question has been answered.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
I recorded the same player and it looked like he was hacking, But I guess this player can do what he wants. Probably friends with staff or something.

You could easily use a friend to make it look like you had a compromised account aswell.
That’s not true.

First of all, afaik you can’t undo punishment which were not issued by you.
Next to that, how can one use a friend to make it look like you’ve got a compro account?

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California

Even if your friends are staff members they can't just unban ya without proper reasoning, they'd be failing to do their job which can also put their staff duties at risk.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
necessarily mean no rules were broken. It’s clear that they’re hacking but maybe they made a good appeal? Maybe they’ve proven their account got somehow hacked?
Especially Sheni is god 1.8 pvper.He doesn’t play 1.9 and he isn’t good at it.At the moment for me someone did steal the account which is possible if you don’t have security on it.He is emerald rank,I don’t think he will cheat like that by himself

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
As said above, their account at the time could possibly be hacked and someone else was using it to cheat on (As well as that was the case back then for them).
And as for your question about, "Can people cheat if someone was cheating and their appeal got accepted?", no. Their punishment got undone due to a reason (In this case has said above, their account was compromised), not the case of them cheating and then lying to get their appeal accepted. You choose to cheat, you get banned for it.
Though got anymore questions, feel free to ask me or another staff member!

- Locked as question has been answered and all irrelevant posts have been removed.

Reactions: Onik
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom