Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LexiIshBoss

Mar 9, 2019
Wonderland
www.youtube.com
So, I have 3 players to report, but I can’t. I did the /registerreport command in game, but it didn’t leave me any link. It just had the “click here” message and that’s it. I waited about 5 minutes and still no link. I want to report the fly hackers, help.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, you said that you got a message with “click here” but not a link. Did you try to click on that click here message? Because you don’t get a link like https://reports.cubecraft.net, if you click on the message it will ask you if you want to open the link on your browser, if you click yes it will bring you to the site where you can make a report account.

Hope this wil help you c:

If not you could read this thread about how the report system works.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
If you're on the Java edition, make sure you've enabled links in your chat settings.

If you're on Bedrock and don't have access to the Java edition, send the evidence to a moderator through a private conversation on the forums. On Bedrock, you're unable to click on links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom