• Nether UHC

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Zombie UHC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Kit UHC

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • None Of The Above But I Have One [please suggest it if you chose this]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Like All/Some Of Them But I Have One [again please suggest it if you chose this]

• None Of The Above

• All Of The Choices [don't vote for all of them just choose this option]

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Before talking about me asking about future updates and how that is against the rules i am suggesting something about a future update

Now assuming that you are going to add UHC correct me if i am wrong @Mac but assuming they will
certain game types may be added with it now this is suggesting certain game types that could be used for UHC
other than normal UHC [UHC Stands for Ultra Hard Core

Some are classics
Some aren't classics but they have been used before
Others i just made up

The list and what they are

Normal UHC: now the normal game [for those of you who don't know what UHC is] is a survival PvP [on a naturally generated world] game with natural regeneration turned OFF so the only way to heal your health is with golden apples once you die you're eliminated
if you kill somebody or somebody dies they will drop their stuff obviously and their head [different servers do different things with the head part] most servers do the head can be crafted into a "Blood Apple" or a golden apple that can be made into an enchanted golden apple with 3 again most servers do that not all

Speed UHC: this is the same game but where you are close to your opponents and it is a fast paced version of the normally very long game

Flower UHC: now i have seen this on only one server but it has potential there is flowers everywhere on the ground and every time you break a flower it will drop a random item from doors to shovels to puffer fish any random item

Solo UHC: now this may seem like it would combo with any of these and it would but it has its own separate part because the original game and most UHC games are team mode [Pretty Much Always Teams Of 2]

Nether UHC: this is one i made up my self you spawn in the nether and you are given such as 12 Wood Logs, 4 Saplings,
48 Blocks Of Stone, a Potion of Fire Resistance 3:00 Minutes, and Leather Boots and a Leather Chestplate [if you do add this feel free to change the list if you want] also you there are chests with loot like iron gold and other materials

Zombie UHC: another i thought of, in this one when you die you become a zombie and can still win [and gain exp points cubelets all that stuff] if your team mate wins [if your team mate dies you can't gain exp, points cubelets anything like that but you can still kill other players in zombie mode]
how this works is when you die you will be teleported to a random location and you have full chain armour and a stone sword [with sharpness 1] and you can't break anything, place any blocks, open any chests, eat anything [you have saturation anyways] attack any mobs [they don't attack you either] all you can do is help your team mate find and kill other players [if you kill somebody you get speed 1 if you kill somebody again you get speed 2 then 3 and it stops there] if you die in zombie mode you can't gain any exp or anything now and you are just a spectator

Kit UHC: again probably going to be added with every other kind that is added but still something to be added [for more details tag me and i can give you some examples of kits] also kit items come with the items you get in Nether UHC

Tell me if i missed one of your favourite UHC versions or you have one to add

Tagged Players: @Tacosbefriends @iSavageSardine @xx_360noscope101 @Spyro The Dragon @Lezappen @iLoveYouu @Orangeric88 @Caboozled_Pie @Ping Ether @Nikoshka and @YounB

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I think it would be best to just have normal UHC and normal solo UHC. Otherwise, it isn't really UHC anymore
UHC already has other modes but it is still UHC the point of it is the same except with variations but it is still UHC
plus this would be a choice of which kind in the lobby plus there would probably be a health vote on waether you want half health or double which lapis ranks could vote for

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Flower uhc is awesome :D Played it before, can't remember the name of the server, but it's lots of fun.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Normal, kit, speed and normal UHC would be great espeically with 1.9 combat. The other ideas seem cool, but I don't think they would work so well or they might spoil the idea of the gamemode (if you understand what I'm trying to say). Can't wait for cube to finally add/fix UHC!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
okay nobody seems to like Nether UHC and i think it is because they have never played it, firstly i didn't mean to have the fire resistance potion and i forgot to say you had 16 Bonemeal and 4 grass blocks sorry i messed up on that one but i really hope they add it because i can think of a lot of players who aren't on the forums or who haven't seen this thread that would like it

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Speed UHC is already a thing on another server
Also your not breaking a rule because your giving ideas for gameplay if an when it does arrive, not asking when itll be out ect

Ive never played uhc before so this is coming straight out of what sounds interesting

Normal: everyone has this that has uhc but some people like OG so understandable
Floweruhc: this depends on the biome you will never find flowers in desert, mesa, hell, ocean or end, biomes and rarely in taigas

Solo: dont know normal uhc so i cant answer this one
ZombieUHC: this honestly sounds like ghosting also if you get trapped you can never get out unless a teammate helps which most dont
Nether uhc: to difficult food becomes rare and you cant get gold easily to heal yourself also do you really want eat rotten meat for all eternity? (With the hunger effect it applies looting enchant is op)

Kit uhc: only change id make is every time you die you have the option of changing the kit

Reactions: Injunction

donatosd

Jul 25, 2016
speed UHC is the best kind of UHC! people dont waste time in the game for long time soo its better than a normal! I think cubecraft must first came up with eggwars abilities pets and gadgets!!;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
speed UHC is the best kind of UHC! people dont waste time in the game for long time soo its better than a normal! I think cubecraft must first came up with eggwars abilities pets and gadgets!!;)
Abilities are already in the works pets however would destroy hardcore mode and be useless in op mode and snowmen would make bridging impossible

donatosd

Jul 25, 2016
spyro is a greece name are you from greece ??? if you are read this and answer! εισε απο ελλαδα σιμπατριοτι?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Speed UHC is already a thing on another server
it is a very popular kind of UHC but it is on a lot more than server it is a full on classic type of UHC so i added it
Also your not breaking a rule because your giving ideas for gameplay if an when it does arrive, not asking when itll be out ect
i know i said that because the title kind of sounds like i am so i am saying i wasn't
Normal: everyone has this that has uhc but some people like OG so understandable
well this is kind of a given
Floweruhc: this depends on the biome you will never find flowers in desert, mesa, hell, ocean or end, biomes and rarely in taigas
theu flowers aren't exactly natural you spawn in a random place and the game places flowers everywhere trust me it does have reason
Solo: dont know normal uhc so i cant answer this one
Solo is likely going to be added anyways
ZombieUHC: this honestly sounds like ghosting also if you get trapped you can never get out unless a teammate helps which most dont
in a way it is and you leave if that happens but UHC it self can have many spawning and teleporting flaws you could spawn in lava
Kit uhc: only change id make is every time you die you have the option of changing the kit
please explain this one better if you die you are out excluding Zombie UHC
Nether uhc: to difficult food becomes rare and you cant get gold easily to heal yourself also do you really want eat rotten meat for all eternity? (With the hunger effect it applies looting enchant is op)
thank you i completely forgot that you would need food to start also the ores are in the chests and in the ground but thank you i forgot about it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom