Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are these ideas needed to be in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, I'm just toxic that way

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

IDontGiveAFox

Aug 7, 2021
Idea 1: The whole Wizard kit needs to be reworked, I cannot stand that I would be in the middle of a fight, already about to kill a certain player, and then out of nowhere pulls out a splash potion of poison and then finishes off, Or they would turn around and just splash themselves with instant health, I would recommend putting in a program where they cannot splash themselves or other people in the middle of a fight. Only before fighting is fine, then it would be a fair advantage to other players. And remove the splash potions of harm, there's no reason why it should be there.

Idea 2: Kick all of the toxic players off of the server who literally attacks and runs away when a player literally has more skill than them. I cannot stand this. I could be doing nothing, a player would walk up, attack, I attack back (hard), I put full concentration on killing them, then their natural reaction is to run away to not get killed because they care about a better ratio in their status.
This isn't cross country my guys, you are wasting my time by running around the whole map, chasing around you until I kill you. This isn't even Team Fortress 2 where you're going around, searching for a health pack. Ruining the fun for others by not owning up to your mistake.
What I would do is install a feature where a two group of people would certainly fight each other, and a radius of 15 will be around them where they can't leave until one of the other finishes off one of the other, if the player with the lowest amount of health is not facing the person that's chasing after them for until the PvP timer runs out, they will get kicked off of the server for running away two times, and be banned the third time within the minigame (not by the whole server.) server until it resets. They can join other maps however.
Don't forget about radius, this part's important because there is as a matter of fact one whole class that would effect the radius, the Samurai class, the swords will knock everyone back to a year in the space and time continuum, so I'd advise the radius for the Samurai against anything else to be 30.

D

Deleted member 347571

Many people don't understand how strong wizard kit actually is, just the kit in general is way to good compared to the other kits.. poison & harm potions are also way to strong in Lucky Islands as well, 6 hearts if you throw it correctly. Poison in Lucky Islands is the biggest joke, 40 seconds is way to much. I would just remove wizard kit since you're unstoppable if you buy items.

IDontGiveAFox

Aug 7, 2021
Many people don't understand how strong wizard kit actually is, just the kit in general is way to good compared to the other kits.. poison & harm potions are also way to strong in Lucky Islands as well, 6 hearts if you throw it correctly. Poison in Lucky Islands is the biggest joke, 40 seconds is way to much. I would just remove wizard kit since you're unstoppable if you buy items.
That's exactly why I don't ever screw with Wizard's. They don't even know how to PvP.

“Yo bro we should kick them for being smart” :confusedcat:

and you mean playing ffa in general isn’t a waste of time? interesting
I waste my time on the server because I have nothing else to do in my retirement. I'm talking about wasting my time fighting since you don't know the difference, it ruins the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom