Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, I actually think this counts as a bug, but since we cannot create web bug reports, I'm fine with making it a suggestion.

My issue is as follows: I wanted to start a conversation with a staff member. I selected them as a recipient and created a nice, elaborate message. Only to discover that I could not start a conversation with them after trying to submit:
1640705506909.png

All my hard work for nothing 😢.

So, I suggest that it should not be possible to select (staff) members as recipients if you cannot start a conversation with them.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. Please react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion. If you disagree with this suggestion or are unsure about it, please leave a comment as well, I would love to get some feedback about this idea.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
~99th_DutchVoid 🧡

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello 99th_DutchVoid,

The Server Team have reviewed your suggestion and looked for a possible fixture. However, I'm afraid it would be a great difficulty for something like this to be implemented, due to limits within the site.

Moreover, we will not be going any further with this suggestion and it is marked as denied. We still would like to thank you for creating this suggestion!

Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom