Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dylan1156222

Jan 16, 2017
I know someone post something like this but my trick is to do W
A D the thing it does it makes you move a little more so if someone rushes you you can move like that and get some first hits and most players that do that to me they spam click so it really works for me I really use it when I am near lava so I can hit them in (Sorry if doesn't make sense for you)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
A D the thing it does it makes you move a little more so if someone rushes you you can move like that and get some first hits and most players that do that to me they spam click so it really works for me I really use it when I am near lava so I can hit them in (Sorry if doesn't make sense for you)
That is called moving left and right to avoid the enemies attacks.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
1 word: Strafing
We all know this trick, well, most of us :3, none-the less,
Good job on learning it ;)

Orochi

Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
github.com
You can wtap too! You just tap w when someone is approaching you then he will get knocback and then you keep wtapping so you create a combo. You need to practice much with this tactic and you need to feel the rhythm to do it

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You can wtap too! You just tap w when someone is approaching you then he will get knocback
A D
he involved W
in it just a slightly similar case

i honestly found this hard to understand

but via other messages this seems to be strafing a very effective strategy that most people with track-pads, like me, can't do

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom