Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want there to be Trial-Mods?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Assasination is a very unique game mode this server has I have not found a similar gamemode in any other server. It is a huge hit and many people play it and love it. There are some things that need to change in my pov. There have been some hackers which is getting really annoying, but I have worked my butt off to get some of them off and the server is starting to improve, but I feel like it need s more attention. I have seen in the recent days mods like @WolfWhisperer12 amd @Aimee2323 get on it and an amazing admin that has been helping @LaserDolphin77. There staff members have been helping it out, but they can't take all the attention. Everyone is spamming oh ban this person, oh look at this person and it is a super hard job for them. I thought of an idea that would be amazing for Cubecraft especially assasins, Trial mods. People would fill out an application to be a trial mod and the staff will chose say 20 people to be tested. And obviously staff will still help. But of these 20 people staff will be watching them and how they can hact as staff and how they get things done and deal with them. Then say every month or so the people that have been chosen will be evaluated and the staff will chose some of the people that deserve the job and can do it well to be the staff and we would get more staff that all original staff members chose that are good for the job to help out with them on the servers because this server has been progressing beautifully and we get over 1k players!!! But the staff sometimes have some trouble getting to people so this way of getting staff will definitely help the problem and improve the satisfaction of the players. I know this would satisfy me that we Aare getting more staff that are evaluated equally. Thank yo u for reading this and vote on wether you think there should be trial mods.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Assasination is a very unique game mode this server has I have not found a similar gamemode in any other server. It is a huge hit and many people play it and love it. There are some things that need to change in my pov. There have been some hackers which is getting really annoying, but I have worked my butt off to get some of them off and the server is starting to improve, but I feel like it need s more attention. I have seen in the recent days mods like @WolfWhisperer12 amd @Aimee2323 get on it and an amazing admin that has been helping @LaserDolphin77. There staff members have been helping it out, but they can't take all the attention. Everyone is spamming oh ban this person, oh look at this person and it is a super hard job for them. I thought of an idea that would be amazing for Cubecraft especially assasins, Trial mods. People would fill out an application to be a trial mod and the staff will chose say 20 people to be tested. And obviously staff will still help. But of these 20 people staff will be watching them and how they can hact as staff and how they get things done and deal with them. Then say every month or so the people that have been chosen will be evaluated and the staff will chose some of the people that deserve the job and can do it well to be the staff and we would get more staff that all original staff members chose that are good for the job to help out with them on the servers because this server has been progressing beautifully and we get over 1k players!!! But the staff sometimes have some trouble getting to people so this way of getting staff will definitely help the problem and improve the satisfaction of the players. I know this would satisfy me that we Aare getting more staff that are evaluated equally. Thank yo u for reading this and vote on wether you think there should be trial mods.
Hmm, said all this, I'd like to say one thing, No. See, it would be a bit tipped off if someone decided to be nice for a day and use all correct grammar and then become all angry, randoms won't really use the trick. See, halo chooses the people he knows will do a good job, like people who have been helping out in the forums for a quite a while, and if they are good enough, he might choose them to become mod, we can't just have applications for trial mod filling in, then a trial mod is chosen, and no one knows who he/she is. That is why we have a lower amount a of staff, more staff, more the people want to become one, and with trial mod, that is exactly what is going to happen, so I say no.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure

Hmm, I say no. You never know who will turn their back and rage. There's people out there that just can't handle getting killed on any server. Assassinations, KIT PVP, Skywars, etc. They usually rage, swear, and it usually ends up with the person accusing the other of hacks. See, if we had those type of people being "Trial Mod." it wouldn't be so good. There would be many Trial Mods banning and muting people they didn't like, or just out of rage. It isn't fair to the people that weren't even hacking, etc. We would lose innocent players on the server. Basically, for someone to become Mod, Halo needs more evidence that they are capable of being responsible and capable of enforcing the rules instead of abusing their powers. They can't just be randomly chosen out of a group.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
The staff members we have are all we need, in my opinion. Trials will throw out the balance of the server with unnecessary ban/mutes. I have witnessed many people rage quite hard, and if they were to be trialed for a day, they`ll put on an act of innocence. Next day, there banning people like crazy :P
I say no.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Ok well i was just wondering and its not like these mods would be permenant mods our staff now would watch them and then decide if they should be mods. But you do have a bit of a point.

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
You can't trust all people, I have had friends who were nice at once, then they completely ruined their life. This is like manipulating the server, someone is a good boy for once, then if they become mod, they Perm ban the person they don't like, this idea would not be useful at all, whatsoever. And we have good staff, on all servers at some point.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Not all can be trusted to know the rights and wrongs of CCG, People may act good and 'Trial mod worthy' but then ban someone when they die or call hacks on an inncocent person.. I think that CCG is fine without this idea, Very good suggestion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom