Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that if you do not like the kit you bought but someone else wants it, you should be able to trade your eggwars kit for another kit that you would like as well as the person you traded with.

Reactions: Ov0s

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Again a kit suggestion :rolleyes: once you buy a kit it'll stay with you till the end. I don't want a trade/sell option for kits sorry but No.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I disagree with this.
That is why there are points when you either kill some, say "gg", or even win the game.
So save up those points, and ta daa, you can buy a kit.

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
I feel like it would take to much time to setup.
And it has no real change, just save up and buy that kit if you didn't like your old one.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think that if you do not like the kit you bought but someone else wants it, you should be able to trade your eggwars kit for another kit that you would like as well as the person you traded with.
Well you can already buy one yourself, so why trade?
If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Jun 19, 2017
As people say, you can easily buy kits. They are pretty cheap and if you are a decent player you can get one in about 5 games.

I disagree with this.
That is why there are points when you either kill some, say "gg", or even win the game.
So save up those points, and ta daa, you can buy a kit.

You can't get points from saying GG, but just kill people, win games, and destroy eggs (kill - 1 point, egg - 6 points).

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Say you buy a kit valued at 250 points and you trade it with a kit valued at 600 points. That would be unfair as you are technically gaining points or getting kits you don't have enough points for.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You bought the kit so it's actually your own fault if you don't want it anymore. I also think that many people already have the kit you'd like to sell, so I say no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Top Bottom