1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Defense

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Oxiit, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Oxiit

Oxiit Member

i think it would be awesome to add 2v2 mode and certain amount of teams instead of 6v6. also more towers would be nice :)

2. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

Yessssss, I agree tower defence needs more things, since my mouse is lost I cant do any pvp gamemodes so tower defence is right up my alley. Even 1 v 1 tower defence would be awesome. More towers would be cool aswell, maybe a teleporting on which teleports a mob to the enemy side (if its in range) everyone minute (level 1) and would cost a fair amount

3. Timbo303

Timbo303 Member

Also I wish getting rid of other peoples towers was easier because currently the /votekick is unbalanced as it needs all the team members for it to kick the person. The reason it needs a change is because it takes at least one person to not get the person kicked like the person's friend and basically the majority said yes but the one friend said no and he doesnt get kicked. It should be the opposite where if there's a majority the person gets kicked. Or at least make it so u can get rid of the towers they placed the wrong way by making it so they build it the right way. currently it means the team will lose which is unfair for the team.

4. agent320

agent320 Member

if they are intentionally doing that give them 1 or 2 chat warnings and then record them. Purposefully misolacing towers or spamming a lot of the same tower is bannable.

5. Timbo303

Timbo303 Member

I never knew that was bannable thanks, where could I get a recording software?

6. Rainbowaffelz

Rainbowaffelz Member

Life
    Home Page:
    Bandicam and obs are free, easy to use recording softwares

7. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank
    You got my support. Only problem is it will make the "true challenge" (aka spawn a giant in 15min w/o upgraded gold mine and towers) easier to achieve in 2v2.