Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oxiit

Aug 15, 2016
i think it would be awesome to add 2v2 mode and certain amount of teams instead of 6v6. also more towers would be nice :)

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Yessssss, I agree tower defence needs more things, since my mouse is lost I cant do any pvp gamemodes so tower defence is right up my alley. Even 1 v 1 tower defence would be awesome. More towers would be cool aswell, maybe a teleporting on which teleports a mob to the enemy side (if its in range) everyone minute (level 1) and would cost a fair amount

Timbo303

Sep 3, 2016
Also I wish getting rid of other peoples towers was easier because currently the /votekick is unbalanced as it needs all the team members for it to kick the person. The reason it needs a change is because it takes at least one person to not get the person kicked like the person's friend and basically the majority said yes but the one friend said no and he doesnt get kicked. It should be the opposite where if there's a majority the person gets kicked. Or at least make it so u can get rid of the towers they placed the wrong way by making it so they build it the right way. currently it means the team will lose which is unfair for the team.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
if they are intentionally doing that give them 1 or 2 chat warnings and then record them. Purposefully misolacing towers or spamming a lot of the same tower is bannable.

Timbo303

Sep 3, 2016
I never knew that was bannable thanks, where could I get a recording software?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom