Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pinkvenom456

May 20, 2017
I believe there are too many advantages that can be bought in the Tower Defense store, to the point it seems like disguised pay-to-win. But even if you give the benefit of doubt to cubecraft, what's the point in giving more power to 'experienced' players? So they can beat 'un-experienced' players even faster? If your game is balanced correctly then experience alone should be a big enough advantage. Especially in a game like Tower Defense where there are a lot of different strategies that you learn just by playing the game. And then when you face people with less experience they learn by your strats and get better at the game themselves. What do they learn by someone beating them because they bought better gear? Nothing, except that they can also buy items with points and that you can get points by buying point multipliers. This new business model- I mean 'update' creates a very un-level playing field that doesn't help new or old players get more skilled at the game and I suggest removing most if not all items that give advantages from the Tower Defense store. Thanks for reading!

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Well, I wouldn't describe it as pay to win, unless you mean points. As for your point, I don't mind it how it is, besides people like me (who have all towers) are at a disadvantage from one very bad thing:

Mage spammers. (Satire)

#KillMageSpammers

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom