Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bennettisawesome

Sep 12, 2015
Okay, before anyone says anything, I know this sounds like a weird idea from the title, but let me explain it.

So basically, I got on CubeCraft and I was playing some Tower Defense. Everything was pretty good, up until I saw someone in my game had placed a 3x3 tower in a 5x5 area AND placed 3x3 towers randomly, making it hard to place other towers nearby. I wouldn't be that mad if it was just that once though. I'm mad because 3 GAMES IN A ROW there were different people doing this same thing. And wait, that's not all: They don't just place their towers in a way that makes it annoying to place other towers nearby, they also straight up ignore you (well at least most of them do) when you ask them nicely (or at all) to move/sell their towers. So yes, these people have so far shown that they either do not have their chat turned on (unlikely since it would make it inconvenient to do a lot of stuff), they just ignore people for no reason, or they speak another language (which you might think they would still say something in their language anyway, but no one has actually done that yet). I'm not hating on these people just because, I'm just mad at them because they seem to not know how to play the game much (from what they have shown), and it makes it a pain for everyone else on their team.

That's why I think there should be a vote to remove specific towers. Obviously, you can't vote to remove your own tower, but the other people on your team can and are notified when someone votes to remove it. Basically, what would happen, is that someone can right click on a tower that isn't theirs and click Start Vote or something like that, and it will say in chat for your team that someone is voting to sell it and maybe there would be a beacon temporarily where the tower is so the other people know where the tower being voted to be removed is. If someone votes to remove a tower and no one else votes, the vote will automatically stop after like 30 seconds or a minute. There is of course a cool-down (probably like 1-2 min or more) for starting votes, so you can't just go and vote everyone's towers but your own to be removed. The player who's tower got removed by voting will be notified, and maybe there can be a little GUI that shows up after you click Start Vote that could be for either choosing an upgrade path or removing the tower.

Thanks for reading my idea and if you're staff, thanks for possibly considering my idea to be implemented.

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Great thinking Bennettisawesome. However I can imagine this idea could cause some trouble. If players could vote to sell specific towers, who is to say or stop players from selling perfectly well placed towers, just to put their own there instead? Most players understand the concept that the tower that kills troops sent from the opposing team, earns coins - on top of the ones earnt per second. So, for example, if I placed a leach tower in a 5v5 spot and someone on my team also wanted to place the leach but now cannot, what is stopping him from convincing the rest of the team to sell my leach, just so he can place his and earn the reward. I think you're idea is great and definitely on the right track, but there would need to be precautions with this as I can foresee there being problems with this in some circumstances.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Top Bottom