Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

plaugephreak

Jun 18, 2021
I've started playing TD again only to have team mates Troll or sit and do nothing. Would love to see a 1v1 or 2v2 maps for TD for friends to go against each other. Could being new advancements into the game mode and there could be a competitive leaderboard for it too

I do like the big teams idea having 6 players a side. But thought it would be cool to see a 1v1 or 2v2 maps like Egg wars and skywars.

Another cool idea would be Solo survival. Could be a test of players skills and strategy to see who can survive the most waves in a leaderboard

I was mostly going for something like this for the Solo Survival aspect.

Last edited:

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I'd love 1v1 for Tower Defense. Most games the majority of players leave before the game ends anyways, or you join with 1 or 2 and steamroll any size teams, because randoms have absolutely no change to defeat a coordinated team.

Honestly they don't even have to rebalance anything. Very few times I've gotten lucky enough to play a 1v1 in Tower Defense; those were the best games - especially if the other opponent is good at the game. Adding a 1v1 mode would drastically reduce wait times for games to start too.

I see no downside to this. However it's been asked for for years.. so I don't think they are interested in adding this.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't believe 1v1 would be a fun game mode at all in terms of coins and exp. I see my self when I'm playing 6v6 that when just 1 person from the other team is sending it makes the game slow and overall boring. I like the idea of small teams such as 3v3, 4v4 and even bigger teams such as 8v8. I'd also love to see a solo version of td just like every other game mode, everyone spawns in there cage, I made a thread about my idea for a solo version here: https://cubecraft.net/threads/282749/

Reactions: plaugephreak

plaugephreak

Jun 18, 2021
I don't believe 1v1 would be a fun game mode at all in terms of coins and exp. I see my self when I'm playing 6v6 that when just 1 person from the other team is sending it makes the game slow and overall boring. I like the idea of small teams such as 3v3, 4v4 and even bigger teams such as 8v8. I'd also love to see a solo version of td just like every other game mode, everyone spawns in there cage, I made a thread about my idea for a solo version here: https://cubecraft.net/threads/282749/
I made a Solo "Campaign" Suggestion right after this knowing a 1v1 mode would be a little stupid.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom