Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LemonMan512

Jul 20, 2016
Hello, not sure if this has been posted before but I feel its something that needs to be addressed. Time and time again I get into a game and the majority of the other team leave and there it only a singular person left, then it turns to a 5v1. Add an option for people to be able to switch teams if there isn't any balance. This happens so often that it causes gameplay to just not even be fun anymore. Don't allow people to do it unless the game become imbalanced, or even if there is just simpily not enough players in the game, for example 2v1

Reactions: zMigi_ and LeCastel

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Hello, not sure if this has been posted before but I feel its something that needs to be addressed. Time and time again I get into a game and the majority of the other team leave and there it only a singular person left, then it turns to a 5v1. Add an option for people to be able to switch teams if there isn't any balance. This happens so often that it causes gameplay to just not even be fun anymore. Don't allow people to do it unless the game become imbalanced, or even if there is just simpily not enough players in the game, for example 2v1
The only thing is if you are in a part against 5v1 then it will no longer be fun for the party. Yes, it can be annoying but there are many ways to still win 5v1 or in similar situations. In my opinion, I would vote no.

But if was a thing that will be implemented it will have to go to ALL games. Would be unfair for 10v1 eggwars.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I have to disagree with your suggestion. I know it's a bit frustrating when your teammates leave your game due to things that we won't discuss now, but, just because it's now a 5v1 or 5vx, it doesn't mean you have to switch teams or end a game with a tie. There are some ways to win a game with less players in your team. I know. I have friends that they have won 5v1s without that many difficulties. It's just a matter of strategy.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think this problem could be fixed by giving the person who's alone a slight boost in their income and send speed. this would balance the game a bit more when it comes to defending as they make a way smaller chance. especially if the enemy is a full tryhard team who only focusses on winning

Reactions: zMigi_

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
i think this problem could be fixed by giving the person who's alone a slight boost in their income and send speed. this would balance the game a bit more when it comes to defending as they make a way smaller chance. especially if the enemy is a full tryhard team who only focusses on winning
I think its fine how it is now, but I can see how it would be annoying to be alone. I definitely like this suggestion more than being able to switch teams.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
If they would rebalance potions for smaller teams it could work, but as of right now you don't really stand a change against big teams on your own - that is if they are a party/all know how to play.

Smaller teams wouldn't make this issue disappear, but it would be more manageable. Could even just throw in a solo version (with some slightly altered times for sending and income if need be), much like how most other games have a solo and team mode.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
the 5v1 problem on td is not really such a big deal because ive seen people done it befor, however the suggestion would be cool if it is implemented on all the games not just tower defence

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I get your idea and that's really sad. I think we can make the game do it automatically like CTF but if some people were at a party, it won't happen.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey!
I really like playing tower defence.
And basically this person gave in my opinion the best idea for something against people leaving 5v1... Maybe you're towers start to speed up more?
Or like you get like more coins/exp as you said. I came across these teams many times. I've lost many time. But! I also won sometimes due to strategy.
I would like to kinda see something like this. For me it's not really needed. But for some people it is.
Good luck!
-OhCritly

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains

If you are alone (or in a smaller team) you already get a boost in income because more mobs are being sent your way than you can send back. Which results in more tower kills and thus more coins. Income has never been an issue when I'm outnumbered in TD. It's the speed of sending and mostly the wait times between using potions that make it very difficult to do a crushing attack or being able to defend against one.

Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.