Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Although I'm sure this has been suggested in the past, I haven't been able to find any evidence of this idea being escalating or read by a staff member at all, hence why I'm suggesting it right now.

It's as the title says, TD solo & sandbox mode!
Why should this be added? - Players want to create awesome strategies all the time! So why not make it easy for them to experiment? In the TD sandbox, the player gets to control the amount and types of enemies spawning. They can also experiment with the different towers as they would have a limitless amount of coins to spend. Like any other sandbox. In TD solo, it would work identical to the normal TD, however, players will be in a 1v1 situation. Another way to approach this would be to have the player play up against a bot but that wouldn't be as advanced as a living breathing human.

Please give me your feedback on this suggestion. I don't really play Tower Defence, so I might've made a few mistakes throughout this post.
Dreamspqce / Dreamy

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,

I really like this idea, and a way you could adapt this is that you could choose a difficulty rating of the bot that you duel, resulting in it being possible to use that as practice.

Great idea!

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Hi,

I really like this idea, and a way you could adapt this is that you could choose a difficulty rating of the bot that you duel, resulting in it being possible to use that as practice.

Great idea!
Thanks! I've added a poll so members can vote on this idea!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I have one problem with Cubecraft, they refuse to acknowledge that TD exists. I had a conversation with @Marieke2001 and I believe we agreed that TD would be more popular if the misplacing issue was fixed. So even after many suggestions, no solution has even been escalated. After Lucky Islands (next game update for Java) Tower Defense needs a revamp. I’d love to see both of these ideas added and other fixes! +1 great ideas

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The reason why there hasn’t been an escalated tag for anyone of those suggestions, might be because it’s a very well known issue and irritation when playing tower-defense (: the staff team is aware!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
The reason why there hasn’t been an escalated tag for anyone of those suggestions, might be because it’s a very well known issue and irritation when playing tower-defense (: the staff team is aware!
Thanks for the response, I’m glad to hear this and hopefully some kind of solution will be implemented soon!

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom