Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that Tower Defence is balanced?

• Yes completely

• Yes but not through-out the whole game (Explain)

• Sometimes (Explain)

• 100% no! (Please explain your reasons)

Results are only viewable after voting.

fghj240

Sep 9, 2020
you're most likely not in the cubecraft discord, are you? if not, heres a link https://discord.gg/cubecraft
there is the channel #Tower-Defence, a while ago there was a meeting about feedback from different players, where a lot of things have been thrown onto the table to make the game better.
when it comes to updating the game, TD is one of, if not the hardest game to update. one small change can change everything, thats why they need to be careful with it. not only that, the developers are busy with all kinds of stuff.
i'd highly recommend to check the tower defence channel in discord and read trough the pinned messages, theres a lot of useful information!
tbh I'd say that they should be focusing MORE on tower defence and Among Slimes.... because you know..... the rest of the games are basically dominated by hypixel.

Reactions: LeCastel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
tbh I'd say that they should be focusing MORE on tower defence and Among Slimes.... because you know..... the rest of the games are basically dominated by hypixel.
true, its why i feel like games like TD have way more potention. cubecraft and hypixel are the only ones with this gamemode, but cube works way better tbh. still, a lot of potential

Reactions: LeCastel

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
This was almost what I was exactly thinking when I made my Community Feedback thread. Maybe I didn't explain it correctly in my thread but I love this Tower Defense thread. Anyways about Tower Defense, a tutorial for new players would be nice, like a preset game for the new player to guide the player on what to do. Another would be tips and guides in chat or in the tutorial. I see that people complain about new players placing towers in the wrong spots, so why not add tips to help them stay better organized and not take up too much space. This way, it might be able to decrease the amount of players using too much space in game.

Edit: One more thing, maybe a possible survival mode that only involves players working together rather then going against each other. There is a mode where it has "survival", but it involves people working against each other and is only a voteable option for ranked members. The survival mode I'm talking about would be like Balloon Tower Defense where you need to kill monsters for profit. Now, idk how exp should work of this would be added, but I was thinking there would be only gold and no exp.

Tower Suggestion(s):

Mind Control Tower
Abilities: Being able to take over mobs that are nearby and make them turn around and walk into other mobs. How will the Mind Controlled mobs will kill the other mobs? Well, I was thinking about having them collide into each other and the Mind Controlled mobs takes away the health of the other mobs it's going into based on how much the Mind Controlled mobs health. The Mind Controlled mobs will eventually despawn if not dead yet. To balance this out, maybe make the tower control a certain amount of mobs and a certain types of mobs rather then it controlling a boss monster which would be stupid.

@Camezonda would it be possible to do something like this for all games like have a suggestion thread to help fix problems for the games, but only once in a while to keep balance between games and arguments.
the mind control tower was an honorable mention in the tower defense tower contest, which the Tiki Tower won.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom