Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
Hi, I am answering based off of both Shotgun and CrystalDrop's posts.
If you look at the normal mechanics of TD, the owner of the tower which kills the mob gets the money. So, it'd be just one player who gets 150K. There is actually one slight problem: if the game nearly ends, would 150K make a difference? Because it takes the average troop 2 minutes to get to the castle...
I would suggest the game ends 5 minutes after both EnderDragons die. So the team that kills it first can use the money to annoy their opponents by giving them even more troops to worry about. I don't think the coins would be useless because they would most probably be used to blaze rush, or send endermen for more teleporting, to the other team. Ideally the one that got the kill would share the coins with his teammate so they can all make one final push while the other team is distracted on the EnderDragon. If the game ends with both EnderDragons defeated it would end as it currently does (whoever has the most castle health wins).

Perhaps if this doesn't sound appealing,the "reward" for killing the EnderDragon could be victory instead of coins. Any team that succeeds in killing the EnderDragon would have a guaranteed win. So if both teams succeed they both win and they both get the victory screen.
I didn't understand this post completely so I asked for more clarity. What CrystalDrop suggests is that if you'd make another gamemode it should maybe just be a replacement for the lighning armageddon. Lightning is currently the least favored gamemode and replacing it would give us another fun armageddon mode to choose from. However if you think about this, the Enderdragon should be nerfed a lot. Secondly, it would have lots of similarities to the wither.
I do like the idea though, to have the lightning mode be a standard mode. Every armageddon would include lightning, this would also lead to more tower destructions and would make it more challenging to keep your good defense. (for example: if 3 mages get destroyed by lightning, Cave Spiders would instantly become a threath again.)

I can not agree with the EnderDragon being a new Armageddon mode because the EnderDragon would have to be seriously nerfed, and because of this, would feel exactly the same as fighting the wither. I don't want the EnderDragon to feel like a re-make of the wither boss. It defeats the purpose of the thread which was to create an ending more exciting than "Game end in 5 minutes". Regarding the lightning idea, I disagree because lightning in every Armageddon mode would be excessive. I personally find lightning mode okay as is but it would be annoying to see it every game, especially during Horde. It would be frustrating because the towers struck would play the most significant role in deciding who won and who lost. Furthermore, there would be too much tower death when the wither comes. I know you can use sorcerers to block the wither missiles but not everyone is aware of this. How would anyone be able to defeat the EnderDragon with so many lost towers? I don't think replacing lightning mode is the best solution either because I am sure there are still some people who like it. I am not saying it is impossible for this to work, I am just giving my personal opinion.

Nether mobs are all immune to the mage and some of them immune to poison. As I mentioned before, there are no such things as weaknesses. But it isn't that bad of an idea actually. What if you made nether mobs weaker to ice based towers like the Ice Tower and the Snowman upgrade of the Necromancer. This would get TD an extra challenge: to balance out your Ice and Fire towers.

Honestly we avoided talking about weaknesses and resistances after one of your posts told us to do so. However, I am not against your idea. What I meant regarding the snowman is that it would simply have higher damage than the shulker but would only be able to hurt certain troops such as the blaze. Meanwhile, the shulker would have weaker damage but could hit most troops.

Than there was just one more thing: I saw you had just a small idea about changing the Leach tower. I think the Leach tower shouldn't be changed, some TD players think of it as an expensive tower. If you let it be as it is, and the Fire and Ice balancing would become a thing, it would be an indirect buff for the Leach tower. Now I hear you thinking: how's that? Let me explain: if you add immunities and weaknesses but the leach would still be able to hit every kind of troop (except from the cave spider), it would get even more useful just because other towers are less useful.

Your right, the Leach essentially is a "Jack of all Trades, Master of None" tower. I like that.

*Idea*

Maybe the EnderDragon can simply be an ending to the "Survival Mode" and thus not be included in the normal game but be a final boss in that mode. Like that, normal gameplay would not be affected but some people might choose "Survival Mode" every now and again for the challenge. There could also be an achievement for "slaying the dragon" that the whole team gets when The EnderDragon dies. This idea actually stemmed off of CrystalDrop's idea of a "new mode" even though this isn't actually a new mode. It is just an add-on to an already existing one.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I understand your concern for lightning. I was suggesting it would not happen until armageddon mode ends and both teams are still alive. Instead of having the 10 minutes or so with nothing really happening. :) Maybe this will add some excitment/ a bit of an extra challenge.
Hi, I am answering based off of both Shotgun and CrystalDrop's posts.
If you look at the normal mechanics of TD, the owner of the tower which kills the mob gets the money. So, it'd be just one player who gets 150K. There is actually one slight problem: if the game nearly ends, would 150K make a difference? Because it takes the average troop 2 minutes to get to the castle...
I would suggest the game ends 5 minutes after both EnderDragons die. So the team that kills it first can use the money to annoy their opponents by giving them even more troops to worry about. I don't think the coins would be useless because they would most probably be used to blaze rush, or send endermen for more teleporting, to the other team. Ideally the one that got the kill would share the coins with his teammate so they can all make one final push while the other team is distracted on the EnderDragon. If the game ends with both EnderDragons defeated it would end as it currently does (whoever has the most castle health wins).

Perhaps if this doesn't sound appealing,the "reward" for killing the EnderDragon could be victory instead of coins. Any team that succeeds in killing the EnderDragon would have a guaranteed win. So if both teams succeed they both win and they both get the victory screen.
I didn't understand this post completely so I asked for more clarity. What CrystalDrop suggests is that if you'd make another gamemode it should maybe just be a replacement for the lighning armageddon. Lightning is currently the least favored gamemode and replacing it would give us another fun armageddon mode to choose from. However if you think about this, the Enderdragon should be nerfed a lot. Secondly, it would have lots of similarities to the wither.
I do like the idea though, to have the lightning mode be a standard mode. Every armageddon would include lightning, this would also lead to more tower destructions and would make it more challenging to keep your good defense. (for example: if 3 mages get destroyed by lightning, Cave Spiders would instantly become a threath again.)

I can not agree with the EnderDragon being a new Armageddon mode because the EnderDragon would have to be seriously nerfed, and because of this, would feel exactly the same as fighting the wither. I don't want the EnderDragon to feel like a re-make of the wither boss. It defeats the purpose of the thread which was to create an ending more exciting than "Game end in 5 minutes". Regarding the lightning idea, I disagree because lightning in every Armageddon mode would be excessive. I personally find lightning mode okay as is but it would be annoying to see it every game, especially during Horde. It would be frustrating because the towers struck would play the most significant role in deciding who won and who lost. Furthermore, there would be too much tower death when the wither comes. I know you can use sorcerers to block the wither missiles but not everyone is aware of this. How would anyone be able to defeat the EnderDragon with so many lost towers? I don't think replacing lightning mode is the best solution either because I am sure there are still some people who like it. I am not saying it is impossible for this to work, I am just giving my personal opinion.

Nether mobs are all immune to the mage and some of them immune to poison. As I mentioned before, there are no such things as weaknesses. But it isn't that bad of an idea actually. What if you made nether mobs weaker to ice based towers like the Ice Tower and the Snowman upgrade of the Necromancer. This would get TD an extra challenge: to balance out your Ice and Fire towers.

Honestly we avoided talking about weaknesses and resistances after one of your posts told us to do so. However, I am not against your idea. What I meant regarding the snowman is that it would simply have higher damage than the shulker but would only be able to hurt certain troops such as the blaze. Meanwhile, the shulker would have weaker damage but could hit most troops.

Than there was just one more thing: I saw you had just a small idea about changing the Leach tower. I think the Leach tower shouldn't be changed, some TD players think of it as an expensive tower. If you let it be as it is, and the Fire and Ice balancing would become a thing, it would be an indirect buff for the Leach tower. Now I hear you thinking: how's that? Let me explain: if you add immunities and weaknesses but the leach would still be able to hit every kind of troop (except from the cave spider), it would get even more useful just because other towers are less useful.

Your right, the Leach essentially is a "Jack of all Trades, Master of None" tower. I like that.

*Idea*

Maybe the EnderDragon can simply be an ending to the "Survival Mode" and thus not be included in the normal game but be a final boss in that mode. Like that, normal gameplay would not be affected but some people might choose "Survival Mode" every now and again for the challenge. There could also be an achievement for "slaying the dragon" that the whole team gets when The EnderDragon dies. This idea actually stemmed off of CrystalDrop's idea of a "new mode" even though this isn't actually a new mode. It is just an add-on to an already existing one.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day.

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
Here's some questions we are looking for feedback on. I am interested in hearing what you all think.

1. What should the "reward" for killing the EnderDragon be?
2. Should the EnderDragon be exclusive to "Survival Mode"?
3. Should the EnderDragon be affected by AOE potions? If so which ones?

(The following questions are less essential but we would still like some feedback)
3. What do you all think of the "Guardian" mob? Does a disruptive mob like this sound like an interesting addition to tower defense?
4. What do you all think of a new tower that blocks opponents from using AOE support potions such as speed and healing within the radius "AOE Stopper"?

Reactions: SanderVDB29

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
Dear Cubecraft Team and the creators and Moderators,
I am making this script to share my ideas about New mobs, and a mode after Armageddon( happens when game would normally end if neither team's tower is destroyed).
1- I was thinking maybe adding the mob "Hoglin" to Tower Defence. The Hoglin would require 1500exp to unlock. Each Hoglin would give 350exp upon death. Hoglins would have 1250 life. Each hoglin costs 2000 coins each. Everytime you upgrade it, it will gain 200 life but cost 200 coins more per troop.I thought it would be a good idea to add it to Tower Defence. My other idea was to be a Speical event after Armagedonn mode. Normally if no team loses, the game would end normally. But what I was thinking instead of the game ending, an event takes action. I call it, "Doom". During this doom event, a nasty ender dragon will spawn. The ender dragon would have 1.0 speed, and would have 10,000 health. This Ender Dragon will stop and spit dragon's breath at buildings,( all buildings hit will be destroyed every
1 minute. Every 30 seconds, the ender dragon will spawn a group of endermen(12). The endermen walk as fast as the ender dragon but every 10 seconds, the endermen teleport 6-10 blocks in front of them. These endermen have 1000 health. Endermen each do 5 damage to the tower. If the ender dragon hits the tower, it will be destroyed in one hit. If killed, you will recieve 100k coins. Before ending this script, I forgot to mention that Hoglins would be immune to mage, quake, and ice towers. I hope you add these ideas to tower defence. I would love to see it in action :).
Thank you for reading this script :) .
Player: Tyruntred5
alright, there is a thing this are 1.16 mobs but the most people are playing like 1.12.2 or 1.15.2.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Here's some questions we are looking for feedback on. I am interested in hearing what you all think.

1. What should the "reward" for killing the EnderDragon be?
2. Should the EnderDragon be exclusive to "Survival Mode"?
3. Should the EnderDragon be affected by AOE potions? If so which ones?

(The following questions are less essential but we would still like some feedback)
3. What do you all think of the "Guardian" mob? Does a disruptive mob like this sound like an interesting addition to tower defense?
4. What do you all think of a new tower that blocks opponents from using AOE support potions such as speed and healing within the radius "AOE Stopper"?

I'm actually not sure what you should do with the idea of the Enderdragon... I am still thinking about the idea though...

To answer question 2 and 3: I don't think it should be exclusive to survival and I also don't think it should be affected by AOE potions. It is a boss and those are not meant to be affected by AOE.

Other question 3: I think it is a cool idea and I'm planning to give feedback but first I'd like to think more about the Enderdragon idea and the Endermen

Question 4: If you do want a tower that blocks opponents from using AOE, it should be expensive and it should have paths. So path 1 would be blocking heal and path 2 speed. The upgrades should make the blocking area bigger. I also think it should be a limited tower like the Leach. Otherwise people would place the tower everywhere and than it blocks the whole idea of having AOE.

Reactions: Tyrantrumred5

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
Here are the new stats for the EnderDragon:

EnderDragon (edited) -- still spawns when the game would normally end
Health=50000
Damage=50.0
Speed=1.5 (ever so slightly slower than a blaze)
Immune to: Mage Tower, Poison Tower, Sorcerer Tower, Artillery Tower, Quake Tower, Necromancer Tower except for lv 3 bottom path, Aoe Potions from Castle Bazaar (good and bad)
Coins Dropped: 150 000 to the player that gets the kill

Abilities:
-Spawns Endermen (similar to how the wither spawns wither skeletons)
-Stops to shoot dragon's breath which destroys towers in nearby area(
similar to the wither)
- Loses speed as it loses hp

Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom