Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExpertFoxy

Aug 25, 2017
Ign/Minecraft name: ExpertFoxy
Suggestion on: Turret tower
Hey guys look there is a tower make the game a lot more op and make the game not fun anymore.
so what I wanted to do it to ask you guys if you enjoy the game with this tower or you want this tower with less Speed and damage cus its too way op so let me know about what do you think and Write down the things you want to change from this tower.

Reactions: Manchot999

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ign/Minecraft name: ExpertFoxy
Suggestion on: Turret tower
Hey guys look there is a tower make the game a lot more op and make the game not fun anymore.
so what I wanted to do it to ask you guys if you enjoy the game with this tower or you want this tower with less Speed and damage cus its too way op so let me know about what do you think and Write down the things you want to change from this tower.

1- Your spelling is even worse then my own. Please.

2- No its not that op. Its very well balanced all those complainers are salty and proboly barely played it enough to know there is a lot more they don't know.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

2- No its not that op. Its very well balanced all those complainers are salty and proboly barely played it enough to know there is a lot more they don't know.
First of all, Cubecraft isn't a school, so someone's English and spelling doesn't matter, he may not even be English. There's no need for all the negativity and rudeness like that on someone's thread just for a suggestion. Please, just be a little kinder in the future maybe?

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

wow.... you don't need to say to someone about their spelling, everyone has their own weaknesses, maybe you should show respect to people and give them a chance to show their suggestions instead of being negative...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
To those of you that are confused:

They're asking for your thoughts and opinions on the current state of the Turret Tower, because they believe that it's overpowered. Do you think it's balanced, or do you think it's too powerful and should be nerfed?

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Why would you want to nerf the turret tower. It's good as it is, unless you like blazes and want to get rid of it, is that the case?

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
In my experience, the Turret Tower is currently too powerful verses entities. Even a slight adjustment to the hit speed or attack damage would be beneficial to the balance of Tower Defence. I do not believe this tower should be overly reduced in stats, however, some minor corrections could benefit the gamemode, since this tower (if spammed) at max level can completely defend an entire map, making tower diversity irrelevant, which makes the game kind of boring to play, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manchot999

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, Cubecraft isn't a school, so someone's English and spelling doesn't matter, he may not even be English. There's no need for all the negativity and rudeness like that on someone's thread just for a suggestion. Please, just be a little kinder in the future maybe?

wow.... you don't need to say to someone about their spelling, everyone has their own weaknesses, maybe you should show respect to people and give them a chance to show their suggestions instead of being negative...

Sorry guys... ;(
I did not mean to be disrespectful...
;(

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I assume you're talking about the turret tower, and it is somewhat OP but it isn't that bad. The real problem is that giants are terrible. They are literally a waste of coins and exp, they don't even make it as far as zombies -_-

Sorry guys... ;(
;(
You weren't disrespectful at all. Idk what these guys are on about, the OP is barely legible.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I assume you're talking about the turret tower, and it is somewhat OP but it isn't that bad. The real problem is that giants are terrible. They are literally a waste of coins and exp, they don't even make it as far as zombies -_-

You weren't disrespectful at all. Idk what these guys are on about, the OP is barely legible.

No I admit I went to far...
TBH they are the ones who are very overly critical on me so it seems a bit strange they call me out when whenever I do this happens...
Reguarless and apologie is an apologie!

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Sorry guys... ;(
;(
TBH they are the ones who are very overly critical on me so it seems a bit strange they call me out when whenever I do this happens...
I never intend to be overly critical, we have only spoken once before on another thread about a comment that you made that I and another person found quite offensive. But I'm glad you realised that you did go a bit too far. Like I said, I never intend to be overly critical and I try to be as respectful as possible - regardless of the situation. So I do apologise for seeming like I was being overly critical.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I apologise too, I don't want anyone thinking that I'm being criticising just think you went too far like you have already said, so it dm now :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I never intend to be overly critical, we have only spoken once before on another thread about a comment that you made that I and another person found quite offensive. But I'm glad you realised that you did go a bit too far. Like I said, I never intend to be overly critical and I try to be as respectful as possible - regardless of the situation. So I do apologise for seeming like I was being overly critical.

Well we must have SUCH GOOD INSPERATIONAL PEOPLE :D
I'm being sarcastic ;)

Much love to you and @AmyFove_714

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom