Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree to those balance update? What would you like to have updated?Choose here:

• -. I dont like these thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
1.Earnings:
-A Win gives 20 Points,a loss 0. Players that love Tower Defence don't get paid enough to unlock new towers.Very sad that
you get forded to PvP .These games take much time,and are fun, please reward us for that!
-I would even say that more coins would be better for the game in order to build more stuff,and being able to attack much easier.It makes the gamemode more interesting
2./votekick:
-Restrict Players from using /votekick twice on the same player
-/votekick doesnt work on like 78% due to 1 player being lazy to vote ,still with mage spam.
Make changes so it requires at least 50% of the team and not 90-100%
3.Noobs:
-New players dont understand why mages dont stack,or Ice,....
Make sure to add these informations in your game.Those players dont read the forum or advices from players.Add this info as TIPP which randomly appears in the game,in the Tutorial or when they start building mage towers in a short period of time.
4.Unbalanced Attacks
-12 Blazes are better than 1 Giant. This relies to the fact that no one is building enough Air Defence since everyone goes for ground troops.Why would they? Giants are a common attack.This alone isn't really terrible,but in late games when only speed+blaze pushes help,then you know you cant compete with your ground focused defence. Nerf the speed potions on flying entities since they don't even walk on the ice,or add a tower that does Air AOE and isnt as crappy as a Turret Tower.
5.Potions
-Add a potion that boosts towers so the expensive DLC towers can finally do some work on defending.
-Add a potion that lets mobs levitate for some seconds,but has to be expensive (Giants can not levitate)

6.Towers
-Increase Turret Tower attack speed by 10% (expensive,and too slow.Requires Ice Tower lvl 4 and Quake to get some efficiency but trust me building archers for that money is definitely better..
-Decrease mage damage by 30% (you only need like 2 mages lvl 4 in your game-exept giants that split up)
-Increase Poison damage (Rarely used)
-Increase mob health of silverfish,witches and zombie pigmans (they are no thread,which should be their purpose-zombies are for exp grinding)

Disclaimer:
Nothing will get updated since this gamemode hasn't been updated in ages. I doubt they will do anything with Tower Defence but its worth fighting for,its a good gamemode!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
1. I agree. I remember struggling to save up point because I didn't often win the game. And it was pretty much the only game I played at the time.

2. It's kinda hard to enforce something like that. Especially with trollers.

3. Agreed. Messages like these should appear often.

4. Agreed. I want to see more effective towers against air mobs. Though spamming archer towers isn't so bad.

5. Ooh yes, that sounds interesting and game changing.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
I would like to bring this up really quick here. This is evidence of a player that is tower spamming. He was smart enough to play in a party /with a friend in order to guarantee not being kicked by /votekick. This commands success rate is overestimated, and must be buffed immediately . Evidence of tower spam can be found here.

Im frustrated that cubecraft is not listening to this thread, even if its a very useful one

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
About the 12 blazes being better than a giant, that isn't always the case. Many players caught on, so you will see some players line half the path with level 4 archers that can basically stop blazes, but not necessarily giants. Another things that can devastate blazes is slowness potions.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1. I agree. I remember struggling to save up point because I didn't often win the game. And it was pretty much the only game I played at the time.

2. It's kinda hard to enforce something like that. Especially with trollers.

3. Agreed. Messages like these should appear often.

4. Agreed. I want to see more effective towers against air mobs. Though spamming archer towers isn't so bad.

5. Ooh yes, that sounds interesting and game changing.

You stole my words
Only problem is what about missplaceing towers :/

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to bring this up really quick here. This is evidence of a player that is tower spamming. He was smart enough to play in a party /with a friend in order to guarantee not being kicked by /votekick. This commands success rate is overestimated, and must be buffed immediately . Evidence of tower spam can be found here.

Im frustrated that cubecraft is not listening to this thread, even if its a very useful one

Did you report him...

littlemancrush

Jan 23, 2016
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I do agree about the Turret tower. It is quite worthless. Costing tremendously more than archers, yet dealing nowhere near the amount of damage it should be dealing. Also, when you say there should be a "Levitation potion" I'm not sure we're thinking the same. Do you mean to use it on your own units to make them flying units for a short time, or on enemy units and more like a quake potion?

Last edited:

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
-A Win gives 20 Points,a loss 0. Players that love Tower Defence don't get paid enough to unlock new towers.Very sad that
you get forded to PvP .These games take much time,and are fun, please reward us for that!
Yep. Especially astonishing that you don't get points if you lose (that's the game's way of saying "you just lost so you don't get no points, loser 8-) ")
2./votekick:
-Restrict Players from using /votekick twice on the same player
-/votekick doesnt work on like 78% due to 1 player being lazy to vote ,still with mage spam.
Make changes so it requires at least 50% of the team and not 90-100%
Definitely. /votekick is currently useless.
3.Noobs:
-New players dont understand why mages dont stack,or Ice,....
Make sure to add these informations in your game.Those players dont read the forum or advices from players.Add this info as TIPP which randomly appears in the game,in the Tutorial or when they start building mage towers in a short period of time.
Of course.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom