Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
The mode I find to be unfair for anyone that is not an obs rank and I'm saying this being an obs rank myself! I know there are some that disagree but they seem to be the ones that are using this mode regularly, I've yet to see a stone player or a gold player come forward and say oh I like this mode because I can actually win a game in under 3 minutes only emerald an obs, this is not including shamel who commented above as they say they played the mode all of twice, but it would be interesting to see the 9 that voted for it to stay in sleepylivs post I bet more than half would be the ones using it. I am a fair player, and I've actually taken a lot of time out to teach a lot of players how to play,and how to place towers etc, that has been my contribution to help until staff find a fix for the vote kick issue I've read all the arguments about oh all they have to do is place a poison and a ice and that sorts them, forgetting that u have to buy the towers and paths the poison is one of the last they buy because they go for things like zues etc. I played this mode with a mod, they recorded it, we done about 7-8 of them we won every game next to no time! Every game mind we won! And in under 3 mins Lol and there was only 2 of us doing this strategy. I'm just gonna ask this if it's so easy for them to defend, how come they can't beat it?? I disagree with the argumemt that it's the same of sending lv4 skeletons because by the time they come out at least they are able to build a alot of towers! And atleast they have time to buy a freeze potion. They have no time to do any of that with the hardcore mode as llls video shows instead they chase them around like headless chickens.u can play ten games and I can bet 10 out of the 10 will end the same unless u come across a good player lol and more then likely they will join the obs team if they can or leave.unless they are like me and stubborn.

That there^^^ is the last time I will say about this mode, nearly all year ive been teaching players how to play to help untill staff fix the vote kick issue, i have been helping staff find bugs in the game for months now and I have been working with and telling staff since the 15th of April, that this mode is an issue for non ob players. We are now in may. And despite my efforts nothing has been added or changed to fix any issue I have helped with, that's without the countless posts that have been posted to this site by others trying to help and fix towers it is all still the same and all the players have stopped playing because of it. Keep it, don't keep it lol I give up XD i will say I do like the new game u guys had us to try tonight, I didn't stay on it long but what I seen looked good XD

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
21 out of 30 players voted to remove hardcore mode in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hardcore-mode-td.206972/

I know the concern that most players that like this mode may not be aware that there's a poll for its removal that's going on at this moment. So, if that's the case, do you think that you could get a poll vote in-game? The statistics might help finalize the decision.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I hear the concerns about the hardcore mode, still trying to decide what the best course of action is for it. Removal of the voting option is probably the easiest solution, however, is it the best solution?
This could be an option:
In the first minute, you are only able to send zombies and spiders. In the next minute, you will be able to send more troops. Including the one you unlocked in the first minute, of course. For example, the zombie pigman and the skeletons.
This will give the players some time to set up a decent defence. You can unlock the least powerful troops the first few minutes. You will be able to unlock and send more powerful troops while the game lasts. Each minute, you can send more troops. (+2 or 3 each minute.)

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
a trial run of this would be good scott to
This could be an option:
In the first minute, you are only able to send zombies and spiders. In the next minute, you will be able to send more troops. Including the one you unlocked in the first minute, of course. For example, the zombie pigman and the skeletons.
This will give the players some time to set up a decent defence. You can unlock the least powerful troops the first few minutes. You will be able to unlock and send more powerful troops while the game lasts. Each minute, you can send more troops. (+2 or 3 each minute.)

maybe that is a good idea scott, im open to try it out, if staff do try this or something they have decided, everything with the mode needs to be put on a trail run basis to see if it works not placed there and oh that will do XD

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
21 out of 30 players voted to remove hardcore mode in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hardcore-mode-td.206972/

I know the concern that most players that like this mode may not be aware that there's a poll for its removal that's going on at this moment. So, if that's the case, do you think that you could get a poll vote in-game? The statistics might help finalize the decision.

the staff have seen the evidence ym, of what an obs rank player can clock up in 1 day using the mode vs a player that is unable to use the mode lol that should be enough. everything in this game i learned from u and players like mrvossie yet because i can click a button im able to shoot past all of u wins wise using no skill what so ever <<<< that i dont think is fair!

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
The Tiki Tower. Some of you might have overlooked it, so I'll explain what happened. Back in 2016, there was a contest for a new Tower Defence tower. Of course, someone won. Luke said the tower would get added in the next Tower Defence update, but the tower has, sad enough, never been added. I think the tower should still get added even though it's almost two years ago. (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-contest-winner.119102/)
I'm still sad it isn't in the game, but hey! I did get free diamond from it :p

But the reason why it hasn't been added yet is because Macreddin organized the competition. He was responsible for the reward getting added. Since he's no more. Tiki will probs not be added :/

Reactions: Troublesomee

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016

But the reason why it hasn't been added yet is because Macreddin organized the competition. He was responsible for the reward getting added. Since he's no more. Tiki will probs not be added :/
Alright, thanks for letting me know!

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016

I think that your post was a necro-post, which is a post on a thread that hasn't been replied to for 2 weeks. Necro-posting isn't allowed on threads that aren't pinned. That said, I thought that Mac was the one that came up with the idea for the competition. Thanks for confirming that for me!

Reactions: Troublesomee

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I think that your post was a necro-post, which is a post on a thread that hasn't been replied to for 2 weeks. Necro-posting isn't allowed on threads that aren't pinned. That said, I thought that Mac was the one that came up with the idea for the competition. Thanks for confirming that for me!
Oh sorry. I didn't realize the date... I assumed it was relevant since it was so high-up on the page, but I guess the forums are kinda dead on those smaller games :/ and your welcome :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom