Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I have an idea, for the update to 1.12. I am not sure anymore when the server is updating, but there are totems in 1.12 and it would be cool, if totems get added to these games. In Lucky Islands they should be really rare and in eggwars really expensive.
My idea: If you fall in the void with them, you respawn at your spawn with all your items. I would like that, because on the most maps, there is much space to fall in the void. I know that the games would fast longer, but then there will be more fights than knocking into the void

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Totems should be an item you can get from the emerald shop to make the emerald shop worth it
They are very OP so I don't think they should do anything in the void (and you'll just die)

I don't play eggwars so this might be an unpopular opinion

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello!

Personally, I don't like this idea the reason why is the following:
The reason is people would farm a long time to get many totems so they would not die in the void this would make games even longer. Although totems would be nice in the emerald shop for an expensive price!

Jan 18, 2021
TheDiamondRobloxia
Hi, I have listed my point of views below because I disagreed with your suggestion...
Eggwars:
Totems seem to be too overpowered even if they are put in the emerald shop... It would be a useless item to people who play and have an egg... It would also be a time consuming item to get and would cause players to be frustrated, the concept of eggwars is that you can no longer respawn if you lose your egg, having this item in the shop will just go against the amazing concept of eggwars...
Skywars & Lucky Islands:
Skywars and Lucky Islands are a game where you are supposed to have only one life... Therefore I disagree to add this item.

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
I have an idea, for the update to 1.12. I am not sure anymore when the server is updating, but there are totems in 1.12 and it would be cool, if totems get added to these games. In Lucky Islands they should be really rare and in eggwars really expensive.
My idea: If you fall in the void with them, you respawn at your spawn with all your items. I would like that, because on the most maps, there is much space to fall in the void. I know that the games would fast longer, but then there will be more fights than knocking into the void
in eggwars an lucky blocks it will be cool
but it will ruin the game

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think if they would be implemented, they should only revive you when you get killed, not when you fall into the void. This way they aren’t too op, since most late game fights end up with a void dead...

Reactions: AMOGUS

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
I think if they would be implemented, they should only revive you when you get killed, not when you fall into the void. This way they aren’t too op, since most late game fights end up with a void dead...
but it is will be super op since the regen in cc is too powerful

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Totems would be very overpowered this way. I think it's not a great idea to add these to Eggwars or Skywars. I do think that totems could be really great in Lucky Islands, but only in the new overpowered mode.

If you die in Lucky Islands with a totem, you should spawn with two items, like a stone sword and a leather chestplate, on your island. After that, the totem won't work anymore. This way, you'll have another chance to win the game and it would totally fit in Lucky Islands this way.

What do you think?

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Totems would be very overpowered this way. I think it's not a great idea to add these to Eggwars or Skywars. I do think that totems could be really great in Lucky Islands, but only in the new overpowered mode.

If you die in Lucky Islands with a totem, you should spawn with two items, like a stone sword and a leather chestplate, on your island. After that, the totem won't work anymore. This way, you'll have another chance to win the game and it would totally fit in Lucky Islands this way.

What do you think
Cool idea

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Thank you to everyone for their opinions. Its just sometimes annoying for me, to fall into the void over and over again. Because of that, I posted this suggestion

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I’ve voted yes, But. They should be really rare. Only in lucky blocks OP, eggwars OP for emeralds or at least 20 diemonds. and skywars OP after the chest refill. Furthermore they should not help you when getting voided. Just when PVP’ing

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I’ve voted yes, But. They should be really rare. Only in lucky blocks OP, eggwars OP for emeralds or at least 20 diemonds. and skywars OP after the chest refill. Furthermore they should not help you when getting voided. Just when PVP’ing
I would agree to that

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
totems would be way too overpowered and make endless fights even worse. there's nothing keeping a player from stacking their inv full with them and when they use one, just holding another one when dying

Reactions: Mivke

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I think you should be able to use only ONE totem per game to prevent people from just getting 30 totems in their inventory and using one after another.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom