Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
The title is pretty self explanatory. Basically what I'm suggesting is an overall online player count for both the Bedrock and Java server combined to appear on the front page of the forums (so if there are 30k people on the bedrock server, and 5k on the java server, it would say "35000 players online" obviously). It could go in between the "Here to talk?" window and the "Discord members online" window at the right (shown in the image below).
722773E8-055C-466F-B239-EC0D2FEB5151.jpeg

Obviously this feature isn't a necessity, but I believe it would make the front page look even better. Also, if there is a total count for online discord members, then I think it is fitting for there to be a "total players on network" count as well.

D5314CB4-86D6-42C7-BA9C-F6564C634728.jpeg

Above is an example from Mineplex's website of what I am talking about, it says "##### players online", and I think CubeCraft's forums page could benefit from this too.

(If this suggestion is already a thing on the forums page somewhere please let me know😂)

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi.

I agree with what you suggested but there's a few things I wanted to mention.
Wouldn't it be really hard for the developers to count those player statics?
Like wouldn't it be hard for them to connect java & bedrock and count them both at the same time? For the rest I agree with the suggestions since it would add something more to the frontpage!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hi.

I agree with what you suggested but there's a few things I wanted to mention.
Wouldn't it be really hard for the developers to count those player statics?
Like wouldn't it be hard for them to connect java & bedrock and count them both at the same time? For the rest I agree with the suggestions since it would add something more to the frontpage!
It's already on stats.cubecraft.net

Btw I dont think the player count should be combined tbh just makes the player count look better than it actually. Imagine someone plays bedrock and it says on the forums 5k more players than it actually is is weird. Or a Java player who doesn't play cubecraft will think wtf. Summary I don't think if you put the player counts together it will be less clear to people.

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
It's already on stats.cubecraft.net

Btw I dont think the player count should be combined tbh just makes the player count look better than it actually. Imagine someone plays bedrock and it says on the forums 5k more players than it actually is is weird. Or a Java player who doesn't play cubecraft will think wtf. Summary I don't think if you put the player counts together it will be less clear to people.
Them being separate is always an option as well :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom