Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

reluree

Jun 18, 2023
I've been playing cubecraft for almost 2 years (not followed) and I've never seen so many hackers, they appear with kill aura, invisible, with incredibly good swords, it's really annoying,

SeiiShogun

Aug 8, 2022
I need to tell you something really, really big! There are sooooo many bad guys on Cubecraft! 😭 They're doing bad stuff, like using cheat codes and being invisible. They're super strong and it's not fair! 🙅‍♂️

SeiiShogun

Aug 8, 2022
I love playing Cubecraft, but these bad guys are ruining the fun! We need help to stop them! Can you please, pretty please, do something about it? Maybe the super smart grown-ups who run Cubecraft can make a magic shield to stop the bad guys. Or maybe they can call the good guy heroes to catch them! 🦸‍♂️🛡️

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I love playing Cubecraft, but these bad guys are ruining the fun! We need help to stop them! Can you please, pretty please, do something about it? Maybe the super smart grown-ups who run Cubecraft can make a magic shield to stop the bad guys. Or maybe they can call the good guy heroes to catch them! 🦸‍♂️🛡️
The community are good guy heroes! We can push cheaters back only by reporting them to the moderation team.

Reactions: Lyriie and Imminent

nexnc

Mar 15, 2023
Yes there are a lot cheaters in Cubecraft, Especially in Skywars. /sr doesn't work (it has worked in 1 or two of reports out ~50 of them).

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
the only thing is recording and reporting them to the staff! but not only hackers, also teamers and peoples using inappropriate language!
there are also other rules to be respected that for those who violate them will receive a warn or a ban!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom