Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
I don't mean to be rude but this server really needs to do more to get rid of the hackers/cheaters that play on the server. I understand that there are a lot of people who play and it's not always possible to keep an eye out for every hacker but there have been so many times where an admin has been in a game like egg wars or skywars and done nothing when there are clearly cheaters within that game. Majority of the hackers I run into turn out to be donators and I am starting to think the only reason they don't get banned is because they donate.

Almost every game I go into has at least 1 person cheating, whether it's flying, autoclicking, autobridging or kill aura.. It's still cheating and they should not be allowed to play on the server if they're just gonna ruin peoples fun.

I am not making this thread because the hackers keep winning and keep getting rewarded for it because they don't. They're pretty damn **** at the game and most of the time me and the people I play with still kill them and win the games they're in but it needs to stop.

I also understand that the bot "sentinel" which watches out for the hacked clients and the cheats can't always register a mod that is being used but really if you can have one thing register then I am sure there are ways to implement other things into it too.

EDIT: There have been countless times where I have used the in game report system to report these hackers and they just get denied because there is no proof. What is the point of a report system if it doesn't even get rid of the hackers.

Reactions: gamerboi12

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
If you believe that there is a Moderator/Admin that does it's work poorly, you can make a staff feedback thread.

"Sentinel"- the anti-cheat is being worked on very hard and is improving everyday.

If you see a hacker, the best thing to do is to record the hacker and report the hacker on the forums/reports site.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see this as being completely true, are you sure you can see hacks compared to a player who is just good? I rarely see hackers in games and you may be mistaking normal ranks as being 'admin', there aren't exactly enough admins to be in most of your games where hackers are present. Often players mistake good players as being hackers. What game mode are you usually in? Is this bedrock or java?

Reactions: adamsony

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
I don't see this as being completely true, are you sure you can see hacks compared to a player who is just good? I rarely see hackers in games and you may be mistaking normal ranks as being 'admin', there aren't exactly enough admins to be in most of your games where hackers are present. Often players mistake good players as being hackers. What game mode are you usually in? Is this bedrock or java?
It's bedrock and I am not mistaking good players as hackers. If they were just good players then they wouldn't lose against me and my friends almost everytime.

I have been playing minecraft long enough to know who is hacking and who isn't. I have also been staff on enough servers to tell apart staff from members.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It's bedrock and I am not mistaking good players as hackers. If they were just good players then they wouldn't lose against me and my friends almost everytime.

I have been playing minecraft long enough to know who is hacking and who isn't. I have also been staff on enough servers to tell apart staff from members.
Well you must be very unlucky when it comes to meeting hackers in game, if you see a hacker record and report or you and your friends should do /Sr name. If there's a staff memeber available and the hacker is still online they will be banned if they are in fact a hacker. Not everyone with a coloured name is an admin I doubt you see an admin every game you go into,theres rlly not enough of them for that.

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Well you must be very unlucky when it comes to meeting hackers in game, if you see a hacker record and report or you and your friends should do /Sr name. If there's a staff memeber available and the hacker is still online they will be banned if they are in fact a hacker. Not everyone with a coloured name is an admin I doubt you see an admin every game you go into,theres rlly not enough of them for that.
I never said every game, I said a lot of them. I can see that they're staff because they're still visible and floating above the map after they die.

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Tbh I’m sort of confused. It’s hard for me to believe that there is both an admin and hacker in almost every game. Do you have a url to one of the report videos so we can see if they’re really hacking?

Reactions: Matriox

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I don't mean to be rude but this server really needs to do more to get rid of the hackers/cheaters that play on the server. I understand that there are a lot of people who play and it's not always possible to keep an eye out for every hacker but there have been so many times where an admin has been in a game like egg wars or skywars and done nothing when there are clearly cheaters within that game. Majority of the hackers I run into turn out to be donators and I am starting to think the only reason they don't get banned is because they donate.

Almost every game I go into has at least 1 person cheating, whether it's flying, autoclicking, autobridging or kill aura.. It's still cheating and they should not be allowed to play on the server if they're just gonna ruin peoples fun.

I am not making this thread because the hackers keep winning and keep getting rewarded for it because they don't. They're pretty damn **** at the game and most of the time me and the people I play with still kill them and win the games they're in but it needs to stop.

I also understand that the bot "sentinel" which watches out for the hacked clients and the cheats can't always register a mod that is being used but really if you can have one thing register then I am sure there are ways to implement other things into it too.

EDIT: There have been countless times where I have used the in game report system to report these hackers and they just get denied because there is no proof. What is the point of a report system if it doesn't even get rid of the hackers.
I don't see much hackers tbh. Especially since the beginning of 2021 or when sentinel got one of his biggest updates.

I have seen some blatant fly hackers and everything that sentinel can't detect or macro/autoclickers who can just spam swing for minutes(Because sentinel only detects when you hit a player) and even with /sr they don't get banned

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom