Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builds To divvy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzyizzy922

Nov 30, 2013
hey divvy! u don't have to rush on this but i was wondering if i could become a builder? :) i have been on this server ever since the start of it! It has to be my favorite server of all time! i just want to let u know that sugarlip1 showed me this server, without here i wouldn't be talking to u today! Anyways i was here to apply to be a builder. If you go to my plots 40;-19 or -70;-23 you will see what i have built over the time i was in creative. IT would be an honor to become a builder! IN my plot 40;-19 i have built everything from a skin competition to an adoption center! I really appreciate you looking at his comment (if u did) THANK YOU! :D:cool:

SGTkuzey

Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
hey divvy! u don't have to rush on this but i was wondering if i could become a builder? :) i have been on this server ever since the start of it! It has to be my favorite server of all time! i just want to let u know that sugarlip1 showed me this server, without here i wouldn't be talking to u today! Anyways i was here to apply to be a builder. If you go to my plots 40;-19 or -70;-23 you will see what i have built over the time i was in creative. IT would be an honor to become a builder! IN my plot 40;-19 i have built everything from a skin competition to an adoption center! I really appreciate you looking at his comment (if u did) THANK YOU! :D:cool:
God... No... Please no... Don't tell me that someone just applied for builder with adoption centers and skin comps...

Oct 20, 2013
So this is why I didn't get builder... I need to make all these skin comps and head shops... Everything is so clear now... I will start my work as soon as possible then ask divvy to give me builder. Perfect plan it gotta work!!!

tylnr

Dec 28, 2013
uk
Oh, We all should make adoption centres because everyone loves to roleplay on Minecraft.. :>

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Latest profile posts

PedrooHero wrote on elchuii's profile.
Que pex chui
The new-look looks amazing! can't wait to finish school and get back to cubecraft. :cube:
TheSadPotato_ wrote on Livvv's profile.
:)
Neptuune wrote on TheBrownster's profile.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
TheBrownster wrote on Neptuune's profile.
:O
Top Bottom