Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Hey everyone!

You might have seen that the network has been updated to 1.12+ and the 1.8 support has been removed.

I am not close to being good in 1.8 but I want to change this and be better in 1.12

Do you have any tips or something I could try to improve in the 1.12+ PvP with that hit cool down, I always try to spam click even though I know it's useless...

I mostly play mini-games or stuff Skyblock, which means I'm a bad PvP player but want to have a decent level and be able to kill at least one player with the new update.

I can hardly ever play with people as I am not good for them, which is true, and playing alone and getting killed every round in the first 5 seconds is not fun at all...

Thanks for helping me!
~ Krypton

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Firstly you’ll need to find out if you like the sword or axe more. Once you know, learn the cooldown on the weapon. This is crucial.

Then, try to get comfortable and practice a bit. This will take time since you’re used to 1.8 pvp.

Next, I recommend using d/a and s more. This works like this:

Everytime you press W to walk forward, You are gonna have to print to do as much damage as possible. After every hit press d or a to move to the side and almost instantly switch to s. This way you’ll dodge your opponents hits and set up the perfect combo.

I recommend using this. After you’re 100% comfortable with that, try using more critical hits.

But here is the most important tip: set goals for yourself and practice A LOT.

Reactions: Zathelas and YeaUhm

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I use a lot of W-Tap, everytime I hit a player I don't hold my W key and when I walk I hit again so I time the hits. I also use uppercuts, jumping while not critting the player and ofcourse the circiling moves. Circiling with A & D and sometimes with crits & W tap works!

D

Deleted member 576174

So I guess practicing a lot in things like Duels or something similar would make me improve with time. Correct?

Reactions: adamsony

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
So I guess practicing a lot in things like Duels or something similar would make me improve with time. Correct?
Correct! It’s what I do lol. W tap and S tap are great for getting combos. I also usually wait for my opponent to come to me first and then crit them. Then I get a health advantage and am in a good position to start a combo. It’s also useful to know when to crit combo and when to normal combo. It’s sort of hard to explain though.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom