Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should time voting be added in Eggwars?

• Total voters

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
So I've got this question for a long time, and I haven't got the answer for it yet. I believe time voting used to be in Eggwars, but I'm not sure. You can't say that it's useless in Eggwars, because it has the same use as in Skywars. So I have two simple questions:

• Is there a reason that you can't vote for the time in Eggwars?
  • If not, why shouldn't this be added?
  • If it got removed, why?
I think people with gold rank and above should be able to vote time in Eggwars. And just as in Skywars I'd like to see a sunset, day time and night time option.

-Rick

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
So I've got this question for a long time, and I haven't got the answer for it yet. I believe time voting used to be in Eggwars, but I'm not sure. You can't say that it's useless in Eggwars, because it has the same use as in Skywars. So I have two simple questions:

• Is there a reason that you can't vote for the time in Eggwars?
  • If not, why shouldn't this be added?
  • If it got removed, why?
I think people with gold rank and above should be able to vote time in Eggwars. And just as in Skywars I'd like to see a sunset, day time and night time option.

-Rick
Some maps dont need time vote sutch as space it cant be day. For some other maps same. It will be difficult to add to other maps with time and some dont. I think thats why they dont add meby im rong but i think thats it. It also has never been there if im right also. Im not sure but meby some staff member can help better. I also think it is not necessary to add it because the maps are good with the time right now i think

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Some maps dont need time vote sutch as space it cant be day. For some other maps same. It will be difficult to add to other maps with time and some dont. I think thats why they dont add meby im rong but i think thats it. It also has never been there if im right also. Im not sure but meby some staff member can help better. I also think it is not necessary to add it because the maps are good with the time right now i think
They could disable it at maps like space. And I get that it doesn't have much use, but it doesn't have much use in Skywars either.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I’m not going to say it’s useless, but it’s definitely not needed. The main thing is that you already have 3 voting options, and I think 4 would be too much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.