Results are only viewable after voting.

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
66922072.jpg

AdamMikhailov

Apr 3, 2016
Earth
This can be easily abused though, People can just leave their accounts on using anti-afk bots, congesting the server with unneccecary traffic and causing all the servers to slow down. Although it is a good concept, it can be easily abused.

Perhaps improve it by making it every 24hours spent inside game modes, and not just 24hours in total.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This can be easily abused though, People can just leave their accounts on using anti-afk bots, congesting the server with unneccecary traffic and causing all the servers to slow down. Although it is a good concept, it can be easily abused.
Who is going to do that..... most of the times you just get a ''BUZZ HAT'' out of a Cubelet.....
Yeah I know my luck is horrible...... I have almost everything tho!

Reactions: Renss

AdamMikhailov

Apr 3, 2016
Earth
Who is going to do that..... most of the times you just get a ''BUZZ HAT'' out of a Cubelet.....
Yeah I know my luck is horrible...... I have almost everything tho!
Cubecraft has alot of players, some of them will be willing to do this. Especially if they get something out of it, Points & Exp take effort to get & this suggestion gets rid of the effort required.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Cubecraft has alot of players, some of them will be willing to do this. Especially if they get something out of it, Points & Exp take effort to get & this suggestion gets rid of the effort required.
I get your point..... Still if this gets added allot of people who play allot and actually want this can get it with effort....
We could also just lower the price when you reach 24 hours.....

AdamMikhailov

Apr 3, 2016
Earth
I get your point..... Still if this gets added allot of people who play allot and actually want this can get it with effort....
We could also just lower the price when you reach 24 hours.....
Maybe a lower price will deter people from wasting their time trying to do it, however this will mean people are no longer encouraged to play more, therefore making it an overall useless feature.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Maybe a lower price will deter people from wasting their time trying to do it, however this will mean people are no longer encouraged to do it, therefore making it an overall useless feature.
Still allot of people will still be happy about it that they get something after playing so much.....

Shumix

Mar 28, 2016
At my desk.
You guys might not understand the suggestion, what he's suggesting is that you have to be on the server for 24 hours in order to get the reward. If you play around 4 hours a day, then it will take you around 6 days to be able to obtain the reward.. If you play for example tower defence you get a cubelet almost every game so I don't really see how this would make cubelets not special, and you have to play 24 hours on the server before you get the reward of like 500 xp and 3 cubelets. In those 24 hours you could also get like 40 cubelets without the reward, so this doesn't change that much in my opinion...
Yes, this is exactly what i mean. And wow dude, nice explanation.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Shumix

Mar 28, 2016
At my desk.

Perhaps improve it by making it every 24hours spent inside game modes, and not just 24hours in total.
I am pretty sure that the server kicks you if you are afk. Plus, people use time to do parkour, egg hunts, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom