Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

If you haven't heard already, Mojang announced that they are merging 1.13 and Update Aquatic (1.14) into one last week. Mojang realised the vast majority of people really don't care about the technical update, so decided to do this. It means that 1.13 will be delayed and 1.14 will be brought forward - confusingly. A lot of people are concerned that because Update Aquatic will have less development time and 1.13 will have more that the Aquatic update will be largely slashed in terms of quality - what do you think?

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
Hi,

If you haven't heard already, Mojang announced that they are merging 1.13 and Update Aquatic (1.14) into one last week. Mojang realised the vast majority of people really don't care about the technical update, so decided to do this. It means that 1.13 will be delayed and 1.14 will be brought forward - confusingly. A lot of people are concerned that because Update Aquatic will have less development time and 1.13 will have more that the Aquatic update will be largely slashed in terms of quality - what do you think?
It's gonna be one of the biggest updates. And a developer from Mojang started getting feedback for a update to combat system. So the combat system is going to change again .... but not that much. Which is cool. I love the new combat system and adding new things to make it better is awesome.

D

Deleted member 169486

And a developer from Mojang started getting feedback for a update to combat system. So the combat system is going to change again .... but not that much. Which is cool. I love the new combat system and adding new things to make it better is awesome.
The only things I've heard about the combat system is that it might not go to bedrock, which is fine, because bedrock edition sucks.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom