Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
What do you think about the new lucky blocks?
The OP rainbow one is stupid, when you look at it, you would think that it is a mixture of all the others, but it is different, and it is really hard to get. If you on the other side, then it is not good, as most people don't know what is going to happen, and think it wasn't supposed to happen, people flying? thats hacking, a 1 hit soward? unfair, my soward just fell out of my hamd? what? now my other soward? now I'm screwd! they need to delete it, there is no fun in it, it isn't even fun for the person doing it, the soward only last for 15 seconds, which isn't a lot of time to kill people considering your in the middle before everyone elce, it takes a while to go to their islands, what if you are over the void after the fly thing happens?
The Red(blocks) is cool, It starts in my hotbar, and it is nice to have if I don't get blocks after I have opened all the others on my island
Green(food) is the same as red
The Diamond is ok, it is great if you want more basic items, compass, good soward, good food, ect. I don't like how it doesn't have any of the cool items, and I don't like to open a lot of them because of this, and the fact that it doesn't drop a lot of different things, which makes it repetitive.
I have never seen the weird moveing ones

I like the new maps, I like how the nether has the root latter things, that was a really good choice to include. I also like the water in the bee map, and some other ones, but they need to put those root things in every gamemode, as it makes movement way better.

Thats what I think, what do you think?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom