Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I love how he actually can breezilybridge without it being scaffolding, because you can see he takes his time to line up with the blocks, and doesn't go on for too long without shifting/stopping which makes it actually legit.

Not everyone with a steve skin is automatically "bad", steves are the real pro's.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
I love how he actually can breezilybridge without it being scaffolding, because you can see he takes his time to line up with the blocks, and doesn't go on for too long without shifting/stopping which makes it actually legit.

Not everyone with a steve skin is automatically "bad", steves are the real pro's.
I apoligize, i will take down the video immediately and tell warriors to unban this pro Steve.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands

I actually just realized he might have used fastplace xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom