Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Any experts on hacked clients, try to tell me that this isn't killaura:

His first hit on me, he was looking at a 60 degree angle away from me. The second hit was from very far away, and I was swinging at him at the same time, but he hit me and I did not hit him. His last hit, I was 30 degrees to the right of his crosshairs.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is very difficult to see. I think that he is hacking. Ask a mod And he Will ban him. (Maybe) ;)

Keep reporting

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yeah, thats definitely hacks. They have a to deal with a lot of reportsthough, so that may be the reason they denied.
I honestly think this has to be a mistake.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
In my opinion it appears to be quite clear that the player is hacking, he isn't looking at you but still hitting you. Now I would try reporting this player again and hopefully they will get banned after it gets relooked at.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I denied it, I can see where you're comming from, but it was only one fight and looked a bit laggy too. You can't really confirm if someone is cheating with only one fight.

If you wish to discuss it more, bring this to a private conversation.

(Yea I forgot to lock but I'll lock now :P)

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPtricko

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I denied it, I can see where you're comming from, but it was only one fight and looked a bit laggy too. You can't really confirm if someone is cheating with only one fight.

Despite the video being a little laggy, no player on earth is able to hit someone and be looking in a completely different direction. If this doesn't show hacking I really don't know what does...

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
He's hacking for sure, but as stated above, the video isn't really clear so try to make your videos less laggy to get better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom