• This poll will close: .

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey I hope the person who's name this is doesn't mind me using it - its obviously not their fault they was likely playing duels or something - but this is ALL I see on CubeCraft, i mean there is a rule about spam for a reason; so peoples chats don't get spammed, but really, this is alright?
Screenshot_66.png

Screenshot_68.png

Screenshot_69.png

Option 1: Only once is it announced that a player has joined the lobby until it resets: if you join lobby 3, its announced, if you join lobby 4 its announced, but joining the same again it wont announce

Option 2: Add a cooldown

Option 3: Disagree

- AS WELL AS THAT

The same suggestion i want to make about the hidden chest thing, i think this should only be shown once, when someone enters the lobby and no more after that, its continually spamming up my chat saying there is a hidden chest when tbh, if i dont go looking after 1, im not gonna go looking after 10

I made 2 suggestions today but this really annoyed me because on no other server do i get this sort of spam from the server itself.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Hey I hope the person who's name this is doesn't mind me using it - its obviously not their fault they was likely playing duels or something - but this is ALL I see on CubeCraft, i mean there is a rule about spam for a reason; so peoples chats don't get spammed, but really, this is alright?
View attachment 209994
View attachment 209996
View attachment 209997

Option 1: Only once is it announced that a player has joined the lobby until it resets: if you join lobby 3, its announced, if you join lobby 4 its announced, but joining the same again it wont announce

- AS WELL AS THAT

The same suggestion i want to make about the hidden chest thing, i think this should only be shown once, when someone enters the lobby and no more after that, its continually spamming up my chat saying there is a hidden chest when tbh, if i dont go looking after 1, im not gonna go looking after 10

I made 2 suggestions today but this really annoyed me because on no other server do i get this sort of spam from the server itself.
I agree I hate the current system with a passion. My chat cannot handle the spamming.

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It is annoying to get constantly notified whenever a Plus player is grinding duels, for example (obviously it's not their fault). For me it's an agree :agree:
Yes it's definitely not their fault, not targeting the person who's ign it was btw but its just really annoying all of this spam

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 209994
View attachment 209996
View attachment 209997

- AS WELL AS THAT

Options 1 and 2 are really similar under my point of view, I think they should just add a 2 minutes cooldown or so for the join message, in order to prevent some people from spamming it by joining the same lobby again and again. I'm not saying it's their fault by the way, because many people are just grinding duels, which makes them join the same lobby a lot of times.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom