Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
Introduction

I have been playing Team Tower Defense since it first came out in November of whatever year 1.8 came out. (I think that was 2013). If you are wondering why I am referring it to team tower defense, its because the mode we have now was originally called team vs mode, while the "original" mode was co-op. Kind of like survival mode, but not really.​

Things needed to be added
There have been a few things that I have always wanted, or felt the game should need. The #1 thing that is missing is the ability to sell other's towers. Make it so you can only do it once every 30 seconds, and you have to pay them the full price of the tower. Or maybe once a minute. The other way around adding that is to make it so the maps are staggered, as in the different colored placement tiles are at different Y levels so it is impossible to spam towers, but I think that would be a lot of work. If you are concerned about people abusing it, do a trial run with access only to premiums. Another thing, which I still have no idea as to why it was removed, is to choose an upgrade path for other people's towers. It used to exist, bring it back.
Things needing rebalanced/reworked
Mobs:
The #1 thing that needs to be rebalanced are skeletons. There are a few ways I think this could be done. First, remove the fire resistance from lvl 4 skeletons, but keep all the other stats the same. Another way would be to make them slower, but that would make them the same as creepers. Making them cost more is another big one. I think a 25% increase in both exp to unlock and coins to send would be good. For creepers, I would say either increase the speed of the lvl5s, or give them fire resistance so they can't be just magma potion spammed to death. Maybe do the same thing for lvl 5 witches, but reduce either their speed or healing % to balance it out a bit. The only changes I would make to slimes would be so they don't split as much at the higher levels, for lag reasons. I have actually lagged out a server once before in a party, everyone was non stop spamming slimes and the tps of the server got below 1 (normally it is at 20). Giants really need a rework too but I am not sure what it is at this time.

Towers:
Most of the towers could use a slight rework in some form. I will start with the easiest. Sorcerer towers need a model change. They are too tall and you get stuck in them. Just remove the purple glass panes from above them and that should fix the problem. Same with the zeus towers, though they are not as bad as the sorcerer. Speaking of zeus, zeus path 1 needs to be changed. The bouncing effect just does not really work. Instead, make it have a small aoe explosion, kind of like an artillery but can hit blazes. Turret path 2 as well, but instead of making it an archer 2.0, change it so it has a slow rate of fire, but extremely high damage, like a sniper. For archer, I would say decrease the price of path 1 lvl 4 upgrade by at least a third, if not more, so it at least gives people a reason to use them. Artillery 2 needs a complete rework, it does not work at all. The only thing I can think of is make it have a faster rate of fire than path 1, but remove the stun effect.

Payout system and leaderboards:
These changes need to go together. Change the payout system to be points based, for every 10 thousand points you get you get a coin, as well as change the leaderboards to be from most wins to most points, or add a most points category. For those who really enjoy the fast, short games, maybe you could add a gamemode for that (bring back the old hardcore version?) and increase the payout to maybe 1 coin per 5 thousand points or so.
Conclusion

There might be other things to add as well, like map reworks and potion changes, but for now I think these are the most important ones. If you have any other ideas, please put them down below. Thank you
ZSD​

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
Hi! A tower defense update with many of these ideas is coming! Please read our notion board out it here: https://www.notion.so/Tower-Defence-4726e7a61b504bd68dff808c09548bf9 I recommend reading the progress section has it shows what we've done so far.
Oh nice, yeah that pretty much sums up most of the things I have wanted for a while. The tower voting thing is probably a better way to do it than the way I came up with. I really like the tower clipping idea. The only other thing missing is map balancing, as a few of them are quite terrible, or are knock off redesigns of maps from the old server. The map rotation could use some work, I will go days sometimes without seeing a particular map, but that might be a thing outside of your powers to fix. If there is anything you need help with like testing or development of new things hit me up, I would be glad to help.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom