Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pp2581

Apr 14, 2021
Alright so hello, I'm a bedrock player and have been playing cubecraft for a few months now, and through that I would like some changes to help I prove an experience as a player. These changes are, being able to choose a map (in eggwars and luckyblock, skywars etc), being able to have 1v1s on skywars and eggwars, aswell as having no blocks that change physics of walking, all this does is make it harder to play and force you to adapt to something that shouldn't be there in the first place, with all of that said I'd also like to point out a few bugs I've experienced such as duplicating items, glitching water/lava (placing water/lava and it disappearing or trying to pick it up but not being able to, keep in mind these are from my experience as a cubecraft player and are my opinion, of you wish to discuss more feel free to join the conversation, and drink some water. Y'all have a good day and by side to be smart and caring in the thread

pp2581

Apr 14, 2021
Alright so hello, I'm a bedrock player and have been playing cubecraft for a few months now, and through that I would like some changes to help I prove an experience as a player. These changes are, being able to choose a map (in eggwars and luckyblock, skywars etc), being able to have 1v1s on skywars and eggwars, aswell as having no blocks that change physics of walking, all this does is make it harder to play and force you to adapt to something that shouldn't be there in the first place, with all of that said I'd also like to point out a few bugs I've experienced such as duplicating items, glitching water/lava (placing water/lava and it disappearing or trying to pick it up but not being able to, keep in mind these are from my experience as a cubecraft player and are my opinion, of you wish to discuss more feel free to join the conversation, and drink some water. Y'all have a good day and by side to be smart and caring in the thread
Ps:I haven't played java so anything on the java side that should be changed feel free to add on to the conversation

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Most of your suggestions, were already suggested a lot and I agree to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom