Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

it's a good idea?

• Total voters

DavidajOMG

Jun 1, 2017
I see that many persons complain that they die very rapid in lucky island, this goes to be a solution for them

IGN: DavidOMG
Top 2 en el equipo de la isla suerte

Reactions: RandyWTF

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I like this idea because it can add a bit of diversity to the game, and it makes it more like skywars, and eggwars, because you can vote on two or more things, instead of just one. @CyanYellow or @Moooofin? Any thoughts on this idea?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I mean it wouldn't hurt that they could add other health modes (Hardcore, Double and Triple health) but being a donor, I never vote for anything other than hardcore or normal (In SG) because double and triple health just kinda ruin the fun in fights. For that, I personally wouldn't want it to be added since playing with more than normal health ruins the fun for me but if enough people want it to be added I don't see why not.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
It would be a good idea, since many people like it to last a little more or a little less the games.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to talk to me.
Range: Iron
Top in Eggwars speed

DavidajOMG

Jun 1, 2017
I mean it wouldn't hurt that they could add other health modes (Hardcore, Double and Triple health) but being a donor, I never vote for anything other than hardcore or normal (In SG) because double and triple health just kinda ruin the fun in fights. For that, I personally wouldn't want it to be added since playing with more than normal health ruins the fun for me but if enough people want it to be added I don't see why not.
hello! the lava, the witches and the fire have the habit of killing on having begun the game, the player can have option to survive.

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
So correct me if im wrong your saying if someone dies from a luckyblock in the beggining of a game he can choose to contiue to live? If so i would say thats not a good idea if they die they die its to Op ti get a second life.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
hello! the lava, the witches and the fire have the habit of killing on having begun the game, the player can have option to survive.

I think that makes it even more unfair for someone who does get hurt by lava, since if they get attacked immediately attacked after, they may have to fight someone with 3x more health which would be almost impossible to fight.

DavidajOMG

Jun 1, 2017
I think that makes it even more unfair for someone who does get hurt by lava, since if they get attacked immediately attacked after, they may have to fight someone with 3x more health which would be almost impossible to fight.
This probability exists, but it is minimal

Reactions: RandyWTF
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom