• Total voters

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey Youn, just know that FFA players can be easily disappointed by change so even if you've done good work, to them the game is good as it stands. Just a heads up
Not everyone feels that way though, why do you think there have been so many threads regarding this topic then, obviously it's something players want changed.

Reactions: Texbirds

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey Youn, just know that FFA players can be easily disappointed by change so even if you've done good work, to them the game is good as it stands. Just a heads up
We are aware of all the possible mixed reactions that we are going to get for changes to FFA, mainly due to all the 'pro' PvP players out there not happy that certain changes are being made. Just like with EggWars Beta, we listened to our community and we are willing to revert or make changes where they need to be made.

Only time will tell if the PvP update is successful. Like with everything, it is not possible to satisfy 100% of the community, as there will always be negative reactions.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Not everyone feels that way though, why do you think there have been so many threads regarding this topic then, obviously it's something players want changed.
wdym so many I recall some three threads being posted, there are barely that many FFA threads being made compared to other gamemodes. Unless you seriously think a few vocal players are representative of the something-100 players in FFA who barely even use the chat?
We are aware of all the possible mixed reactions that we are going to get for changes to FFA, mainly due to all the 'pro' PvP players out there not happy that certain changes are being made. Just like with EggWars Beta, we listened to our community and we are willing to revert or make changes where they need to be made.

Only time will tell if the PvP update is successful. Like with everything, it is not possible to satisfy 100% of the community, as there will always be negative reactions.
FFA is a personal fave of mine, I'm sure you'll all do it justice. I liked even the eggwars update afterall.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I really hope this isn't the case... Or it won't be for me anyway. It's like the eggwars update, people got so upset for no reason, people are just really negative sometimes

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
Hey Meiske, thanks for the suggestion!

At the moment, we have a developer that is working on an all-rounded PvP update for our Java network - exciting! We've looked at suggestions regarding the Wizard kit and we have decided to nerf it a bit, as well as adding a cool feature so that players playing with the Wizard kit aren't obliged to /kill when they've ran out of potions.

We've just gone through our first staff testing of this update this week and the support for it has been pretty positive - we still have a lot of changes for FFA, but we just wanted to let you know about our changes to the Wizard kit a bit more upfront.

Hope you're as excited for this update as we all are! 😇
hello, I'm really happy to hear that you guys are going to update FFA, I just wanted to say that if you are going to nerf the wizard kit then the shop should get nerfed somehow because the main reason behind using the wizard kit is to kill shoppers (most likely) and nerfing wizard kit will make it so much harder.
have a nice day! 😄

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
hello, I'm really happy to hear that you guys are going to update FFA, I just wanted to say that if you are going to nerf the wizard kit then the shop should get nerfed somehow because the main reason behind using the wizard kit is to kill shoppers (most likely) and nerfing wizard kit will make it so much harder.
have a nice day! 😄
Already planned as well. ^-^

• Love
Reactions: Blank
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom