Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
There's different types of harddrives and storage possibilities for a pc.
The pc load at different speeds and write at different speeds depending on the hardware used.
My best guess for the 3TB harddrive is, that it's a SATA harddisk.
However, SSD (Solid State Disk) are much, much quicker at reading and writing information.
Installing Windows 7 (which is the best, imo) on the SSD and using the SATA (3TB) for other programs and files, will give you a really, really quick booting time.
They are however rather expensive, if you need one with 240 GB or above.

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
Yes. 240 GB isn't enough.
I use 1 TB, and I've already filled it out.

However, make sure whenever you install new programs, install it on the 3TB one. And not just click your way through the installation wizard until it install your program.
Make a custom installation each time, and choose a folder where you want to install programs on the 3 TB one.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I still don't understand why waste money on PCs and stuff when you can easily buy a cheap one and be happy with it. Like seriously wasting all that money when you could of bought food, drinks, furniture and all life helping stuff.... I understand it's a gaming pc, but like wtf, wasting so much on a pc.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
actually, my life is not just games. But do you think its fair that if you saved up for 2 years then you should be able to by something as nice as this pc?
Well I guess so, if you wanted it for 2 years, sure. It's your own life anyways, feel free to do whatever you want.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Well. I render videos all the time and I bought a good pc to render them faster.
I record games, therefore i need a more superior pc to record in the best possible speed and quality.
I need a good internet adapter for my pc to get to the internet.
mainly for youtubers, it is their life really.

Reactions: SpritySpritz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom