Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bartjwz11

Novice Member
May 9, 2017
I had the last few days quite often a draw people who build up and then with lava to come down you can not go up there lava or people campen or skybasing that is extremely annoying to killing, you need some time for but then the time is up and then you do not ask your wins if there is more time in solo
upload_2017-12-28_17-2-46.png
skywars. :) Thank you in advance !!
upload_2017-12-28_15-47-8.png

Last edited:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You just have to report them for now with video proof. (Also here's some more info: Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban) I'm taking guesses on what you are saying, because I didn't really understand this thread. ;)

comfyyy

I had the last few days quite often a draw people who build up and then with lava to come down you can not go up there lava or people campen or skybasing that is extremely annoying to killing, you need some time for but then the time is up and then you do not ask your wins if there is more time in soloskywars. :) Thank you in advance !!View attachment 140851
Hello! Could you please post this in your first language and not translate it, so then people who speak it will understand?

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I had the last few days quite often a draw people who build up and then with lava to come down you can not go up there lava or people campen or skybasing that is extremely annoying to killing, you need some time for but then the time is up and then you do not ask your wins if there is more time in soloskywars. :) Thank you in advance !!View attachment 140851

Campers are annoying o_O

bartjwz11

Novice Member
May 9, 2017
You just have to report them for now with video proof. (Also here's some more info: Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban) I'm taking guesses on what you are saying, because I didn't really understand this thread. ;)
yes but I have labymod and then you can not report, you can change someone's name without anyone seeing it so with labymod you can make reports, I will not turn labymod off for reports it's great to use :)

Top Bottom