Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
I have have 7 reports for hackers currently open and not one of them have been answered within 24 hours and have still not been answered. The report times NEED to be fixed. These are hackers, hackers going about your server and ruining gameplay for other users. It doesn't matter if you cant get on, but at least have the decency to check recent reports. I don't mind if this is just a one time thing and all other reports are answered within a day but this is unacceptable.

This server is huge and it might be hard to have enough staff to monitor it entirely but that isn't an excuse for the amount of staff that you have. I have already contacted staff requesting for them to look at my reports but none have replied. A chat spammer or something like that isn't that bad and is liveable with but a hacker is another story. Please get this fixed.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Staff aren't robots, they can't be on 24/7, and there are lots and lots of reports, not just 20 reports that you can look at in a day. They have a life too, some reports may take up to 3 days, but your reports will be looked at eventually. (Hackers aren't on 24 hours a day either)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Most staff took the holidays off like everyone else in the world. Reports built up over that time and the staff are working to get it back down now. I can assure you from talking to some staff myself that they are getting them done ♡♡♡♡

Reactions: Krealίxx

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
There is a chance that the players you have reported are already punished by earlier reports or by a staff member in-game. Also, as said above by that lovely guy (hehe), staff members have friends and family as well. It's that time of the year where a lot of people cannot come online due to vacations et cetera.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Don't complain, since staff have lifes outside of this to. I once waited 2 months to get a report done

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
They have lives, they aren't constantly on their computers, they're busy with other things in their life, school, family, etc! Just give it time

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
Imagine you being in their shoes, having to go trough 1500+ reports, checking if the evidence provided is legit, checking their history and eventually taking care of the report itself. One report can take around 2-3 minutes and there are more than 1500 of them. Rule breakers are being reported left, right and center so it obviously will take a while before they will be taken care of. Taking care of these things is really a hard thing to do and believe me, neither is it fun. But that is how it works, sadly, nothing can be done in just a matter of minute.

Away from the fact that they have to take care of reports, they also have to go ingame and try to help people and search for hackers and other stuff. But then there is 1 thing that just beats all of these things, it's called life. Every staff member here has a life, Some of them play 3-4 hours, some 7-8, it really doesn't matter because they try to do the best they can to take care of everything.

And if you really have a massive problem with that, apply for staff and you will see how hard it can be.

crownedqueen

Jun 24, 2016
Staff have a life too you know. Staff cannot be on to assist someone 24/7. Please be respectful of our staff members as they are trying their best.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
They're pretty much caught up now, most of my reports from yesterday are completed, only 3 from last night remain.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
By eon's beard patience young padawan! as mentioned above staff cant be on 24/7

Also fun fact its alot better than it was before

The new system reports are set up oldest first so newest reports can take up to 3 days to get to
The old system reports could go up to a month or more with no answer

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Imagine you being in their shoes, having to go trough 1500+ reports, checking if the evidence provided is legit, checking their history and eventually taking care of the report itself. One report can take around 2-3 minutes and there are more than 1500 of them. Rule breakers are being reported left, right and center so it obviously will take a while before they will be taken care of. Taking care of these things is really a hard thing to do and believe me, neither is it fun. But that is how it works, sadly, nothing can be done in just a matter of minute.

Away from the fact that they have to take care of reports, they also have to go ingame and try to help people and search for hackers and other stuff. But then there is 1 thing that just beats all of these things, it's called life. Every staff member here has a life, Some of them play 3-4 hours, some 7-8, it really doesn't matter because they try to do the best they can to take care of everything.

And if you really have a massive problem with that, apply for staff and you will see how hard it can be.
Nice story, this sums it up

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
In my opinion I'd be happy with 24 hours, you have to understand that people have to spend their time doing reports, it's not a fun thing. All you can do is be patient and understand that people can have higher priorities than answering reports.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Not complaining or anything, just thought I'd show guys how many reports of mine are still open... if you look at the dates, you can see I run into hackers a lot.. ;/
dfd5a0e901604389955ce48f564e2204.png

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net

^^
And in case you haven't noticed already, they are HUMAN! They have their own life. They do this job voluntarily. If you think you can do this job better, apply for Helper here. Work your way up to moderator and try a day in their lives of moderating and checking reports. Ban the hackers yourself and make the server better yourself, by taking action, rather than sitting and complaining.

Alongside that, reports have started to get checked again as staff members will be returning from spending time with their families on holiday, which I hope you know, they would much rather do than check your reports.
I've had 5 reports checked yesterday, you have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.