Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

erzenica9683

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, I have a problem with the stairs at SkyBlocks. this problem wasn't a problem until I was building my house, so I'm here. while i was trying to build my house i tried to put stairs but they disappeared, this has been going on for a week maybe a little longer. The funniest thing is that when I go back to the main lobby and then back to Skyblocks, the stairs appear! it's so annoying...

i play with Minecraft Bedrock.

Attachments

• C6E1976C-E76B-4C9D-92AF-0E7682652D16.gif
    C6E1976C-E76B-4C9D-92AF-0E7682652D16.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 87

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hi, I have a problem with the stairs at SkyBlocks. this problem wasn't a problem until I was building my house, so I'm here. while i was trying to build my house i tried to put stairs but they disappeared, this has been going on for a week maybe a little longer. The funniest thing is that when I go back to the main lobby and then back to Skyblocks, the stairs appear! it's so annoying...

i play with Minecraft Bedrock.

Yup I've experienced the same thing. It happens with doors too. Unfortunately it's just a bug at the moment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom