Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Hello,
Blossum here. I just wanted to discuss the matter of the spy kit. I personally think it should be taken away all together, as stones only use it to glitch and get emerald armor, therefore causing them to become "op" pvpers. I'm sure that many will agree that this kit is truly ruining the point of kitpvp. I know that I definitely play kitpvp less because of this issue. I also think that using the spy glitch should result in a Warning. Kick. Kick. Ban. punishment.(In that order) It would be very helpful to us fair players.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I completely Agree with you Blossumwarrior. This "kit" causes to many problems for players. Since it can tempt players into glitching, which leads to other players being destroyed un-fairly. I immaturely wish this kit to be deleted and simply replaced with something else that will interest players, but that might appear a un-popular option to others. I hope the owners treat this offense seriously and ban or punish those glitchers.

Reactions: blossumwarrior

john

Nov 24, 2013
Here Blossumwarrior, your quote is now a valid logical syllogism:

No cheaters are winners
All winners are never cheaters
Therefore, no winners are cheaters.

(Note):

The mood and figure for this syllogism is EAE-4

Reactions: blossumwarrior

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
I completely Agree with you Blossumwarrior. This "kit" causes to many problems for players. Since it can tempt players into glitching, which leads to other players being destroyed un-fairly. I immaturely wish this kit to be deleted and simply replaced with something else that will interest players, but that might appear a un-popular option to others. I hope the owners treat this offense seriously and ban or punish those glitchers.
Well thank you, but I'm not trying to offend them, I just dont think the kit has a point if it's used for cheating.

john

Nov 24, 2013
If I cannot get the kit to be deleted or fixed then I am going to create ban reports for every glitching player I find.

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
It is not a glitch it is made for them too acces the medals kit that's why when they get hit that loose the armour :/
Hello,
Blossum here. I just wanted to discuss the matter of the spy kit. I personally think it should be taken away all together, as stones only use it to glitch and get emerald armor, therefore causing them to become "op" pvpers. I'm sure that many will agree that this kit is truly ruining the point of kitpvp. I know that I definitely play kitpvp less because of this issue. I also think that using the spy glitch should result in a Warning. Kick. Kick. Ban. punishment.(In that order) It would be very helpful to us fair players.

jtlg1234

Nov 4, 2013
The Great White North
Hello,
^^Agreed

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom