Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
This is my first attempt at a video like this so feedback on how I could improve on these kinds of videos would be great!
I'll give you some feedback on what Can be improved
Firstly, please make the intro (first few seconds) of the video less loud. I almost fell off my chair hearing it xD
Now the beginning of the video, can be a basic summary of what happened in Cubecraft and everything new in the spring update, I'll give you an example,
"Spring has begun! And with it, comes the new Cubecraft Spring Event! In this new event, We have been greeted with a new beautiful spring themed lobby. In this lobby, there are twelve hidden eggs! Once you've found all of them, you get a special reward! There is now also some new lobby parkour and when completed, also gives you a special prize! And last but not least with this new spring event also comes some new incredible maps for several gamemodes to play!"
After that, you can run through the egg hunt and the location of each egg, but you should probably speed the video up a bit because it's really long.
Next, Instead of showing gameplay on all the maps, show mainly just a well edited Cinematic Montage for the new maps and though that can be hard, the result is worth it. For duels however, since it's hard to give a cinematic montage of it, you can provide gameplay for it! Using a Cinematic Montage instead of background gameplay of the maps will reduce the video length by a large amount and the reason that's so important, is because not many people are willing to watch a ten minute news video if you know what I mean. If your able to reduce it to around 5 minutes, a lot more people will be willing to watch everything!
Thats all I gotta say but other than that, this video was really well edited and well done :)

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, can I say I love all your videos! 💖 Secondly, I love this video. The graphics in the intro are amazing! And yes, maybe make the intro a hit quite, but apart from that it's great!

Reactions: muby
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom