Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Hi y'all
This thread will be more of a critique. I'll tell you why:
Over the years since Speed Eggwars got removed many people have made threads regarding to the possible return of the game. Since then, the staff has released only a few short comments about why it won't be added back ''any time soon''. Which is kinda confusing for the players that are actually waiting for it, because thats meaning that there is an actual chance that Speed Eggwars could return. So a while ago I got one of the first clear comments on this subject:

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-14 om 17.30.55.png

I actually understood this comment, and I have heard this comment before by members of the staff.
But then cubecraft did something very unexpected... they added another version of eggwars to the NPC: Beta eggwars, and let's break the ice, there were not so many people who liked this game mode except for all the leaderboard tryharders. But now I was even more confused, because the only valid argument not to add Speed Eggwars back was suddenly applied with another game(beta).

I do not mean any disrespect. But the Speed Eggwars community was large compared to any other featured game and the fact that we don't know if it's coming back or not can be very frustrating. constantly seeing comments where people say: ''Its coming back!'' or ''There is no chance it will ever coming back'' are showing up all the time. I think that the unclarity on this subject is just not fair!
For people to stop asking about this subject, clarity towards this ongoing subject is very important and a fair move to the people that are still waiting for it!

So before everyone will attack me. Please know that I respect every single one of u to share you're opinion.
Thank you for reading! and maybe see you in game.

ps: sorry if my grammer is incorrect.

D

Deleted member 486250

But then cubecraft did something very unexpected... they added another version of eggwars to the NPC: Beta eggwars, and let's break the ice, there were not so many people who liked this game mode except for all the leaderboard tryharders. But now I was even more confused, because the only valid argument not to add Speed Eggwars back was suddenly applied with another game(beta).
Eggwars beta was meant to merge with the normal eggwars from the beginning, the reason it was separated from the normal eggwars was so that the community could give their opinion and feedback on what should be changed, improved or removed. However, the community did not say much about it and when they merged the games the entire community was angry but to be honest it was the community's fault for not making objective comments on eggwars beta beyond "I don't like it", now I would like that in each update there would be a Followup (skywars followup, lucky islands followup, etc)
In short, beta eggwars was meant to merge to normal eggwars from the beginning it was not meant to be a separate game, and as zed has said many times in discord, the player base is small enough to bring another game permanently.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
First of all don't worry about anything, everyone knows that this mode had a large community of players.

I mostly loved that mode. But if CubeCraft said that that modality will never be added again, I don't think it will be added.

But maybe if CubeCraft sees, a lot of messages from people saying they want Speed EggWars back, it might be added back.

Good suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom