Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
I suggest you use discord, and then ask for help from a member of the Staff team. And once you communicate with one of them, that they review you directly, you would have to share a screen and obey the ones they ask for.
If you can when using Discord send this link so that they see your problem directly and you do not need to repeat it.

I will try to use the discord

Reactions: HenryBud

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
Sorry to say banged is that I live in Argentina and my English is not perfect.

I suggest you use discord, and then ask for help from a member of the Staff team. And once you communicate with one of them, that they review you directly, you would have to share a screen and obey the ones they ask for.
If you can when using Discord send this link so that they see your problem directly and you do not need to repeat it.

I will try to use the discord.

q9JKKpY.png

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
If I have errors like hit is because I live in Argentina and my English is not the best

I will try to use discord
q9JKKpY.png

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
From what I see, this is one of the many cases of unfair banning by Sentinel, I think it was only for 1 week that Sentinel gave several unfair bans. I hope it is solved and some moderator who sees this publication try to help you.

Reactions: Lilleh__

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
If you were falsely banned appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net
do you think me i didn't do that ? i did it and i got denied and my discussion closed by CrazymanJr i can join cubecraft now but i don't know it's my first ban should i ask him about that bug on his discord or no ?

D

Deleted member 59979

do you think me i didn't do that ? i did it and i got denied and my discussion closed by CrazymanJr i can join cubecraft now but i don't know it's my first ban should i ask him about that bug on his discord or no ?
If you werent hacking then it means your appeal was not good enough. There is nothing you can do at this point im afraid

Reactions: Lilleh__

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
From what I see, this is one of the many cases of unfair banning by Sentinel, I think it was only for 1 week that Sentinel gave several unfair bans. I hope it is solved and some moderator who sees this publication try to help you.
Since you are not the player that had been punished in this situation, you cannot tell whether a punishment was false or not.

hmm what should i do to make a good appeal ?
The best way to appeal is to always give as much detail as possible on the moments before your punishment. Also, giving a list of modifications you may use could help.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Considering you were banned, your appeal was denied, and your conversation was closed, there is no way(to my knowledge) anyone can help at all. Because of these reasons, I suggest this thread is locked.

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
Since you are not the player that had been punished in this situation, you cannot tell whether a punishment was false or not.

The best way to appeal is to always give as much detail as possible on the moments before your punishment. Also, giving a list of modifications you may use could help.

In my appeal I do not show the photos I showed in this post because I did not know how to show them, now that I have to upload them to imgur and put the link I try to communicate with CrazymanJR to show the images and apologize for not having passed through the appeal.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
In my appeal I do not show the photos I showed in this post because I did not know how to show them, now that I have to upload them to imgur and put the link I try to communicate with CrazymanJR to show the images and apologize for not having passed through the appeal.

If you are trying to contact @CrazymanJR through forums that won't work. Your best bet of contacting him would definitely be through Discord.

D

Deleted member 59979

The screenshots of logs and your files that you provided are insufficient evidence as they can be easily changed. The only evidence is video evidence at the time of the ban

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
The screenshots of logs and your files that you provided are insufficient evidence as they can be easily changed. The only evidence is video evidence at the time of the ban
Then The day I do not want to record to have the maximum fps and I get banned I end up banned and they do not accept the appeal?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom