Attachments

• maxresdefault (2).jpg
    maxresdefault (2).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not use swear words in your posts. This rule can be seen here, which holds the rule that says "3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user."

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Please do not use swear words in your posts. This rule can be seen here, which holds the rule that says "3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user."
When did he swear and I don't really know what you're saying but I think English isn't your first language...?

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
No noi wasn't quoting your English, and you mean this happened in - game?
No it was on the post in and of itself. Please lets keep this thread on topic.

A long time ago was created a Kit in which the player was given 1 fish with thrust one, and this one retires ...
I would be serious about going back to that .. mmm, it's a bit of a pain to play with, but it does not bother people a lot, like a skill with some percentage say "15%" weapon / tool / material / ETC .. With which the player is hit, the pushing spell is activated
I personally would not like to see this one added. That being said, if it was I would to really mind it either. Nice idea (:

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Oh I realise what your saying here, an old kit to be re-added? Well there's a reason it got removed in the first place pal.

Matt763

Jul 15, 2017
Eh I think you could add more to the kit but I know it is just a start I like the fish idea with thrust one though, so keep up the good work

My vote is Almost Yes

Members Online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom